Sign in to follow this  
Christya18

Getting married in a month June 2013 anybody recently had a wedding at Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda?

My wedding date is June 14, 2013.  I am so nervous yet anxious at the same time.  I would really like to see any pictures or know any helpful information from someone recently married at BBGE.  

Welcome to the forum Christya18, and Congrats on your wedding coming up next month in our incomparable Mayan Riviera!!!

You've picked a very nice venue for your wedding as seen in these magical wedding "moments that matter" Linc took there.....with more at the album link here :)

Wishing you the Wonderful Wedding Celebration you've always Wished for!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Originally Posted by Christya18 View Post

My wedding date is June 14, 2013.  I am so nervous yet anxious at the same time.  I would really like to see any pictures or know any helpful information from someone recently married at BBGE.  

Cognratulations Christya on your engagement! Theres a thread for the BBGE on this forum http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/29613/blue-bay-grand-esmeralda-brides-post-here and you will see all the pictures posted on the right hand side of some previous weddings.

Great resort, they have some pretty good pricing for their wedding packages. Be aware the beach is very rocky at this resort.

Good luck and happy planning!

-Jill Tran