Photo

Villa Balboa

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JennaLea

JennaLea
  • 23 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:06 AM

Has anyone seen this Villa? I love it but can't seem to get info online about it. Going to PV in July to look at villas so I guess I will find out then but I'm just curious.

Jenna

#2 Photoshootsvallarta

Photoshootsvallarta
    • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:42 PM

Hi jenna,

We took a few photos there. It is a lovely place. Thay have a terrace on the top floor which can be very nice for ceremonies and a big living room that opens on an other terrace which is lovely for receptions. it is also only 10 minutes from downtwon Puerto Vallarta.

PIerre

#3 JennaLea

JennaLea
      • 23 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Hey Pierre, 

Thanks so much for your review on the villa, any other villas you like best? I am coming in either june or july and feel like I want to see too many, and I need to limit myself b/c i will not have time to see them all. 

jenna

#4 Photoshootsvallarta

Photoshootsvallarta
        • 37 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

You are very welcome! You could check out La Mansion and Villa Celeste; they do many weddings. Casa China Blanca is one of my favorite ones, north of Puerto Vallarta. And Casa Yvoneka has an amazing view. Hacienda palo maria is also beautiful but somewhat expensive...

#5 JennaLea

JennaLea
          • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:34 AM

I am looking at all of these villas - thanks a lot! 

Im trying to get info on all these villas before I come to visit in July. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users