Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#441 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
  • 162 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:49 PM

that is very impressive. congrats!

wow!! That's awesome!! I'm between size 6-8 now and would be thrilled to fit in size 4's again!!

#442 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
    • 162 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:54 PM

So far I am at 6 lbs lost and 6 inches since the beginning of May.  I feel like its just not coming off fast enough but maybe that's because i am focusing on the scale numbers vs. the tape measure numbers.  I said yes to the dress yesterday.  I love it and decided to order the size I had on (I know, risky move). its only one size smaller than what I am normally.  It fit and laced up with no gaps in the corset, it was just a bit snug in the mid section and hips.  Wish me luck! I'll be on here a lot to keep motivated!

congrats on your progress!! I do the same thing, I weigh myself constantly and get frustrated. I feel like I've lost more weight than the scale shows. I ordered my dress too and feel like it'll be too big by the time fittings come. I just keep getting worried it wont look the same agree it's altered

#443 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
      • 162 posts

Posted 08 July 2013 - 07:04 AM

I meant *once it's altered.  Darn auto correct

#444 Lucy79

Lucy79
        • 176 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:25 AM

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

I meant *once it's altered.  Darn auto correct

I feel the opposite.  I feel like its been so hard getting this weight off that it won't come off in the next few months before the dress comes in.  I can't believe how hard it has been for me to lose weight now that I'm in my 30's.  I'm starting to panic.

#445 ironman

ironman
          • 320 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 12:11 PM

I'm pretty sure I have PWIBS (pre-wedding IBS). With all of this (what I think is stress induced) stomach upset it would be sweet if it helped me drop those last few lbs. ;)

I agree about the 30s! Weight slower to come off and it takes my body way more time for me to recover from workouts too!

My FI and I did a half ironman as a relay team on Sunday (2km swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run). We finished in 5:15 hrs, good for 7th out of 32 relay teams!

#446 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
            • 162 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Ironman, that's great!! Congrats!! 

#447 Icis

Icis
              • 374 posts
              • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:13 PM

I'm pretty sure I have PWIBS (pre-wedding IBS). With all of this (what I think is stress induced) stomach upset it would be sweet if it helped me drop those last few lbs. ;) I agree about the 30s! Weight slower to come off and it takes my body way more time for me to recover from workouts too! My FI and I did a half ironman as a relay team on Sunday (2km swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run). We finished in 5:15 hrs, good for 7th out of 32 relay teams!

Wow! That's great!

#448 Icis

Icis
              • 374 posts
              • Wedding Date:December 8, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Riu Palace Riviera Maya
              • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

Right now I'm trying to lose that 1/2" that just likes to hang around the waistline. I lost it few months ago and then I went on a trip and it came back :(

#449 moodyc82

moodyc82
              • 614 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationNJ

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Originally Posted by Lucy79 

I feel the opposite.  I feel like its been so hard getting this weight off that it won't come off in the next few months before the dress comes in.  I can't believe how hard it has been for me to lose weight now that I'm in my 30's.  I'm starting to panic.

It is very hard and I know my dress will be in the lastest October so I'm hoping to drop a few more lbs as well

Originally Posted by ironman 

I'm pretty sure I have PWIBS (pre-wedding IBS). With all of this (what I think is stress induced) stomach upset it would be sweet if it helped me drop those last few lbs. ;)

I agree about the 30s! Weight slower to come off and it takes my body way more time for me to recover from workouts too!

My FI and I did a half ironman as a relay team on Sunday (2km swim, 90km bike, 21.1km run). We finished in 5:15 hrs, good for 7th out of 32 relay teams!

Congrats on finishing!! That's fantastic! Sorry for the IBS

Originally Posted by Icis 

Right now I'm trying to lose that 1/2" that just likes to hang around the waistline. I lost it few months ago and then I went on a trip and it came back

It's a pain in the butt

#450 lorcas

lorcas
              • 297 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 04:26 AM

Have any of you heard of Shaun T's new workout program? It's called T 25...it's pretty much Insanity except condensed into 25 minutes. That's it! 25 minutes!! Haha, I am excited to try it because I never finished Insanity's second month because the workouts were like and hour and half or longer...who has time for that?! I always just went back to the first month since they are shorter. lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users