Jump to content

Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)


  • Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#421 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
  • Jr. Member
  • 270 posts

    Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

    I think I want to start juicing. Any suggestions of delicious and healthy juices I can have?



    #422 Jessica Correa

    Jessica Correa
    • Jr. Member
    • 270 posts

      Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:52 AM

      Originally Posted by Tonia Bruyns 

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lorcas 

       

      Just juice, water, and coconut water. I'm doing the 5 day reboot from http://www.rebootwithjoe.com.

      It's Joe Cross, from the documentary Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead. I saw it a while ago on Netflix and always thought about juicing. Having an upcoming wedding defnieitly made me actually do it haha

       

      I'll have to look into it!

       

       

      So the juice reboot is just for 5 days? How often are you suppose to do it?



      #423 lorcas

      lorcas
      • Jr. Member
      • 297 posts

        Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:10 AM

        Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

         

         

        So the juice reboot is just for 5 days? How often are you suppose to do it?

         

        The particular one I did was 5 days. But there's others (3, 5, 10, 15, and even a 60!)

         

        Not sure how often to do it. It was my first time. I think I'll probably try 10 day next. And do it every 6 months or so. 



        #424 Jessica Correa

        Jessica Correa
        • Jr. Member
        • 270 posts

          Posted 01 July 2013 - 09:27 AM

          Originally Posted by lorcas 

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jessica Correa 

           

           

          So the juice reboot is just for 5 days? How often are you suppose to do it?

           

          The particular one I did was 5 days. But there's others (3, 5, 10, 15, and even a 60!)

           

          Not sure how often to do it. It was my first time. I think I'll probably try 10 day next. And do it every 6 months or so. 

           

          Ah very nice. I may have to look into it. Thanks so much! Congrats on the awesome results.



          #425 moodyc82

          moodyc82
          • Member
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

          Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

          Good morning ladies!!! I'm back from our cruise and I'm still in vacation mode AHHHH....lol. Had a great time and gained 2lbs LOL but I'm not worried I know it will come off quick. Now I have to focus on doing our wedding reg. since my FI mom is now throwing us an enegagement party (4months later.....) so trying to do that today after work. My MOH is flying up for the party (she lives in FL) so I'm super excited to see her!!! Hope you're all doing well and enjoying summer so far.



          #426 DANIELLE03

          DANIELLE03
          • Jr. Member
          • 413 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
          • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

          Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:27 AM

          So glad to hear you had a amazing time!!! did you see any polar bears:P ? lol

          2lbs is nothing! probably just water weight! lol

           

          Have a great week!



          #427 moodyc82

          moodyc82
          • Member
          • 614 posts
          • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
          • LocationNJ

          Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:56 PM

          No polar bears there :( saw whales, seals, sheep, sled dogs, a shark, and bears. Traveled into canada twice. One in carcross in the yukon terr and one in victoria BC

          #428 ironman

          ironman
          • Jr. Member
          • 320 posts

            Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:38 PM

            Originally Posted by moodyc82 

            No polar bears there saw whales, seals, sheep, sled dogs, a shark, and bears. Traveled into canada twice. One in carcross in the yukon terr and one in victoria BC

            Victoria is beautiful (BC is my home province!). I hope you had good weather and were able to enjoy some of the city!



            #429 Mrs Smith 2 Be

            Mrs Smith 2 Be
            • Jr. Member
            • 162 posts

              Posted 02 July 2013 - 06:41 PM

              I stumbled upon this thread & felt like I needed to participate!  It motivates me to see others working so hard!  I bought a sample dress that fit (ok a little snug) but knew I wanted to lose some lbs.  Our wedding is 3/3/14 and I've been working out 4 times a week for 2 weeks & we are trying to eat much healthier.  So far, I've lost almost 6 lbs without giving it my all.  I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day Dvd today at target and did the 1st exercise & it kicked my butt!  Can't wait to see 30 day results, but I'm taking it one day at a time for the moment!! lol



              #430 moodyc82

              moodyc82
              • Member
              • 614 posts
              • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
              • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
              • LocationNJ

              Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:35 AM

              Originally Posted by ironman 

              Victoria is beautiful (BC is my home province!). I hope you had good weather and were able to enjoy some of the city!

              We walked around the pier and than ate at the flying otter I think it was and also had some of those waffle things from the street cart.....and than we went whale watching :) was a lot of fun! We were only there from 3p-9p

              Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be 

              I stumbled upon this thread & felt like I needed to participate!  It motivates me to see others working so hard!  I bought a sample dress that fit (ok a little snug) but knew I wanted to lose some lbs.  Our wedding is 3/3/14 and I've been working out 4 times a week for 2 weeks & we are trying to eat much healthier.  So far, I've lost almost 6 lbs without giving it my all.  I bought the Jillian Michaels 30 day Dvd today at target and did the 1st exercise & it kicked my butt!  Can't wait to see 30 day results, but I'm taking it one day at a time for the moment!! lol

              I had great results from 30DS, than i did her ripped in 30. Def take your measurements!!




              Back to Destination Wedding Dresses, Wedding Attire & rings


              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users