Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#371 Lucy79

Lucy79
  • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by redsoxgrl 

Awe sorry you are having a bad day. Just let everyone else talk and do what's right for you and your FI, can't make everyone happy!

Sorry, I don't know how to quote multiples (I'm on an iPad), but I LOVE rollerblading. You wouldn't catch me running, unless there was like a cupcake or something I really wanted at the finish line . I know it's not for everyone but its a great workout to tone your legs and butt! My best friend was horrible at it and couldn't stop so she always had to run into the back of me haha. I just had another weigh in. I am 5.3lbs down since 5/31!!! I rollerblades 5 miles today. S thankful the sun is out again! I am thinking about doing Herbalife teas to supplement my metabolism and weight loss...has anyone tied Herbalife products?

Hope you ladies are having a great wedding! Part of me is wishing I didn't plan to have a wedding on the BEACH!!! What was I thinking? I miss nachos, burgers and fries and everything else with flavor...LOL. Just kidding. I am allowing myself one cheat day a week, and everything I'm eating is actually yummy and I feel fuller faster!

LOL! weekend has been good so far.  How's yours? i know, the thought of being even in a bathing suit with friends and family around is so intimidating!

#372 moodyc82

moodyc82
    • 614 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
    • LocationNJ

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:05 PM

Posted Image Me in the dress, found it at david bridal and i had the same excitement and love for this dress as i did with my engagement ring. It was orig $1,200 and i got it for $750

#373 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image Me in the dress, found it at david bridal and i had the same excitement and love for this dress as i did with my engagement ring. It was orig $1,200 and i got it for $750

It's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! You are stunning lady!!!

#374 ma329

ma329
      • 32 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Sint Maarten

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:31 PM

Beautiful!!!! And the price is amazing!

#375 Lucy79

Lucy79
      • 176 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Me in the dress, found it at david bridal and i had the same excitement and love for this dress as i did with my engagement ring. It was orig $1,200 and i got it for $750

very pretty dress!!! it looks awesome on you! great price too!

#376 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 16 June 2013 - 03:18 AM

Thanks ladies!!! So excited

#377 lorcas

lorcas
        • 297 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 05:44 AM

Thanks ladies!!! So excited

Congrats!!!

#378 Lucy79

Lucy79
          • 176 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:27 PM

well ladies tomorrow is a fresh start.  and the last time i am going to start over.  going to do my grocery shopping, prep my meals and get on my way to losing those 15-20 lbs that i want! wish me luck!

#379 Liann03

Liann03
            • 152 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

Im looking for a good 30 day abs diet / exercise program. Any suggestions?

#380 Liann03

Liann03
              • 152 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 06:37 PM

well ladies tomorrow is a fresh start.  and the last time i am going to start over.  going to do my grocery shopping, prep my meals and get on my way to losing those 15-20 lbs that i want! wish me luck!

Good luck. How are you planning on achieving that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users