Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

• Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#191 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:45 AM

I have fallen off the wagon slightly...I'm going this weekend to get some good activities in and plan my meals better...

#192 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
    • 413 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
    • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
    • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:52 AM

Sometimes I find falling off the wagon for one day is actually good. Ive read alot that if you allow your self 1 day a week to have the foods you want you are more then likely to stick with it.. My day will be monday. Its my brothers bday so my dad suggested chinese food( i love chinese food so im all for that) so my plan is to be very good this weekend get a few workouts in, and enjoy the chinese food. Its also kinda for my bday since mine is 2 weeks after my brothers.

Lets all have a great weekend! my weigh in is tomrorow for weight watchers so see what I am tomorrow right now im 3 lbs up from my last weigh in with them but still under goal by 4 lbs so I am ok with that.. for now lol

#193 ironman

ironman
    • 320 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

Originally Posted by hezmshaw 

I have fallen off the wagon slightly...I'm going this weekend to get some good activities in and plan my meals better...

I fell off the wagon yesterday too. I had (A LOT of) treats during the day at work, and then after working 8-6 PM FI suggested we try a chinese place we've seen that's always busy on Calgary Trail. So we did, and ordered the dinner for 2 which ended up being ridicliously HUGE. He's away now for the next 3 days, and I told him I wasn't going to touch the leftovers at all. I felt awful yesterday. I ran to work this morning (about 3.5kms), but that probably won't counter all the wine I'm going to drink this weekend while I'm by myself. Ugh!

I was going to go for my WW weigh-in at lunch today, but after yesterday there's no way I'm going today. I'll bump the weigh-in to next week and hope I can do better. :(

#194 ironman

ironman
      • 320 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

So apart from getting in wedding and engagement photo shape, my next big task is to pick wedding colours. My future MIL keeps asking me what colours we've picked because she wants to coordinate her outfit (I've told her this isn't necessary and she should wear a colour that flatters her, but she insists). I've narrowed it down, and just ordered a dozen paper lanterns from Just Artifacts as samples to play around with and see how the combos look together! I'm actually more excited than I thought I would be for them to arrive :)

http://www.justartif...t/10blpala.html

Told my coworker I'm going to hang the colour-reject lanterns in my office cubicle! 

#195 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

LOL!

I would but I have my Granny work out" as I like to call it.. Its all older ppl and its really lame its 20/20/20. I think its suppose to be 20 mins cardio 20 mins weight 20 min stretchin.. but its 60 mins of boring ness !!!! lol

I have to get a crown put on in june.. booo..Damn you root canal.! lol yay for insurance!

Too funny, granny workout. Have you done any of the Jillian Michael's dvds? I love them. I went to the dentist and they said they can't replace the crown b/c of how the prior dentist put it in and it would have to be an implant and my insurance won't cover it, and it's $5,000.....needless to say I will not be getting it done. I only wanted to get it done b/c I hate how this one looks but you know what I will get over it for now.

Originally Posted by hezmshaw 

Oh noooo!!! I'm so sorry

You can do it girl! I fell off the wagon yesterday after crying for an hour in the dentist office. I think it was a mini mental breakdown after the last few days of stress.

Sometimes I find falling off the wagon for one day is actually good. Ive read alot that if you allow your self 1 day a week to have the foods you want you are more then likely to stick with it.. My day will be monday. Its my brothers bday so my dad suggested chinese food( i love chinese food so im all for that) so my plan is to be very good this weekend get a few workouts in, and enjoy the chinese food. Its also kinda for my bday since mine is 2 weeks after my brothers.

Lets all have a great weekend! my weigh in is tomrorow for weight watchers so see what I am tomorrow right now im 3 lbs up from my last weigh in with them but still under goal by 4 lbs so I am ok with that.. for now lol

You're right, I have a "cheat" day when i want and it doesn't affect me. It's when you cheat every day lol

Originally Posted by ironman 

I fell off the wagon yesterday too. I had (A LOT of) treats during the day at work, and then after working 8-6 PM FI suggested we try a chinese place we've seen that's always busy on Calgary Trail. So we did, and ordered the dinner for 2 which ended up being ridicliously HUGE. He's away now for the next 3 days, and I told him I wasn't going to touch the leftovers at all. I felt awful yesterday. I ran to work this morning (about 3.5kms), but that probably won't counter all the wine I'm going to drink this weekend while I'm by myself. Ugh!

I was going to go for my WW weigh-in at lunch today, but after yesterday there's no way I'm going today. I'll bump the weigh-in to next week and hope I can do better. :(

I had carrot cake at work.....but it was the best carrot cake I've ever eatten so it was worth it

Originally Posted by ironman 

So apart from getting in wedding and engagement photo shape, my next big task is to pick wedding colours. My future MIL keeps asking me what colours we've picked because she wants to coordinate her outfit (I've told her this isn't necessary and she should wear a colour that flatters her, but she insists). I've narrowed it down, and just ordered a dozen paper lanterns from Just Artifacts as samples to play around with and see how the combos look together! I'm actually more excited than I thought I would be for them to arrive :)

http://www.justartif...t/10blpala.html

Told my coworker I'm going to hang the colour-reject lanterns in my office cubicle! 

My future MIL picked out a dress within two weeks of us getting engaged smh.....but won't pick a color until my mother does. His mother is very traditional and isn't liking the fact that there isn't going to be much "tradition" to this wedding LOL. Oh well she'll get over it.

#196 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
        • 413 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:55 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

Too funny, granny workout. Have you done any of the Jillian Michael's dvds? I love them. I went to the dentist and they said they can't replace the crown b/c of how the prior dentist put it in and it would have to be an implant and my insurance won't cover it, and it's $5,000.....needless to say I will not be getting it done. I only wanted to get it done b/c I hate how this one looks but you know what I will get over it for now.

They turned up and a few were broken  but the lady said she will make new ones and send them.

You can do it girl! I fell off the wagon yesterday after crying for an hour in the dentist office. I think it was a mini mental breakdown after the last few days of stress.

You're right, I have a "cheat" day when i want and it doesn't affect me. It's when you cheat every day lol

I had carrot cake at work.....but it was the best carrot cake I've ever eatten so it was worth it

My future MIL picked out a dress within two weeks of us getting engaged smh.....but won't pick a color until my mother does. His mother is very traditional and isn't liking the fact that there isn't going to be much "tradition" to this wedding LOL. Oh well she'll get over it.

LOl yes granny work out. Actually it made me less sore from my previous intense work outs so I guess it worked. LOl. Yeah i did the 30 day shred and some other ones. But her voice drives me crazy. so I stopped doing them Or i turned the TV down and just watched and listened to music while I did them. I wanted to kill her.. "dont phone it in" stfu!!! LOL

Oh wow that sucks about the crown! now im nervous about getting mine. I dont even know what a damn crown is. Maybe I should google this. oi.

My cheat day will def be monday.. MMMMM chinese food.. -drools- there is always going to be a fat person inside of me

#197 moodyc82

moodyc82
        • 614 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
        • LocationNJ

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

LOl yes granny work out. Actually it made me less sore from my previous intense work outs so I guess it worked. LOl. Yeah i did the 30 day shred and some other ones. But her voice drives me crazy. so I stopped doing them Or i turned the TV down and just watched and listened to music while I did them. I wanted to kill her.. "dont phone it in" stfu!!! LOL

Oh wow that sucks about the crown! now im nervous about getting mine. I dont even know what a damn crown is. Maybe I should google this. oi.

My cheat day will def be monday.. MMMMM chinese food.. -drools- there is always going to be a fat person inside of me

My crown they sand your actualy tooth down, drill a hole in it and place a metal post up into the root canal (if done correctly lol) and than you have a temp tooth while they have the perm. one done. You go back and they take off the temp crown and than place the perm one on. It's supposed to match your exact tooth color to the other teeth etc. It was kind of painful, not going to lie but mine is also my front tooth.

I can't stand her voice either....I usually just yell at the tv. I also have Supreme 90 day, which I lost 2 pant sizes from and insanity....which my body didn't seem to like the intensity b/c it made my period not come LOL.

#198 Jessica Correa

Jessica Correa
        • 270 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 10:51 AM

I know its not the same thing but I mailed out one of my college text books once and they lost my book and I had to do all this paper work so that they can try to find my book... they never found my book and I never got any money for my book or anything. I lost $100 for my book plus the person i was mailing it to demanded a refund so I lost double. I hate the mailing service

#199 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
          • 413 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

My crown they sand your actualy tooth down, drill a hole in it and place a metal post up into the root canal (if done correctly lol) and than you have a temp tooth while they have the perm. one done. You go back and they take off the temp crown and than place the perm one on. It's supposed to match your exact tooth color to the other teeth etc. It was kind of painful, not going to lie but mine is also my front tooth.

I can't stand her voice either....I usually just yell at the tv. I also have Supreme 90 day, which I lost 2 pant sizes from and insanity....which my body didn't seem to like the intensity b/c it made my period not come LOL.

OH great. That doesnt sound fun. Yeah they told me I have to go for 2 apts. The first one is 30 mins. and then the second one a week later. Mine is one of my molars on my side bottom. All because a dentist before f'd my tooth up with a filling and made my tooth super sensitve to EVERYTHING like breathing hurt! lol. And then I had to get a root canal. and now this..

and yeah I want to punch jillian in the face .. lol or throw the remote at her! Maybe ILl DL that supreme 90 day challenge. I keep switching everything up. After a few weeks i get bored of it and stop. Right now IM doing a monthly ab challenge.. an dI hate abs..Im on day 7 and want to quit.. haha .

I died in the warm up of insanity! lol Right now I play soccer once a week, bootcamp one day. granny class one day. then inbetween ill do some weights days, roller blading or turbo jam. and I just bought a 20 class shapes pass so Ill be going to those mon-wed-fri .. My bootcamp and granny class ends in 2 weeks so ill have to find something to replace that lol.

wish I had my FI problem. Hes trying to gain weight for the wedding.. I told him i will gladly give him some

#200 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
          • 450 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
          • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:07 AM

Went for an hour and a half hike/run/walk just now.  Wow.  We got a bit lost in the bush... and I am exhausted, but feeling proud.  I have never run with my Fiance before, but I think I kept up ok.  It really forced me to push myself.  :)

Going to the states tomorrow to find some more wedding stuff.  Hopefully we find a suit for Patrick... for less than 300$.  Hard to find stuff off the rack for him cause he's so slim. (But I now weigh less than he does!!   )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users