Jump to content

Photo

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)


  • Please log in to reply
769 replies to this topic

#181 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • Member
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 


Wow honey, I am so sorry about that.

Aww, I know you're probably really excited to get them, but I'm sure the sender would re-send them for you if they're lost. That's totally not your fault :(

She told me to tell her if I don't get them today, my next fear is they come and they're all broken



#182 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • Jr. Member
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 15 May 2013 - 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by moodyc82 

The lady goes "well it will get to you eventually" I said well I paid for 2day shipping I would want a refund and they're my wedding invites, I don't have "eventually". She had nothing to say

She told me to tell her if I don't get them today, my next fear is they come and they're all broken

Oh no! sorry to hear this! Ok so I use to work for CanadaPost So I know all about mail going missing. Sometimes the tracking says delvd and it hasnt been and sometimes it says Missent and its just been wrongly scanned. Unfortunately the agents really dont know nothing the scanning is all they can go by. HOPEFULLY they just show up tomorrow in perfect condition :) If they dont . Def follow up with USPS however if their claims are anything like ours it would have to be done by the sender, and by the time they reimburse or find it it will be like 90days. Thats how it was here. So best that the sender just resend it if it comes to that..

 

If you have the tracking number you can PM it to me and I can kinda help you out and see what is going on and pass on my previous postal knowledge :)

 

I hope they just show up



#183 moodyc82

moodyc82
  • Member
  • 614 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
  • LocationNJ

Posted 16 May 2013 - 02:28 AM

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

Oh no! sorry to hear this! Ok so I use to work for CanadaPost So I know all about mail going missing. Sometimes the tracking says delvd and it hasnt been and sometimes it says Missent and its just been wrongly scanned. Unfortunately the agents really dont know nothing the scanning is all they can go by. HOPEFULLY they just show up tomorrow in perfect condition :) If they dont . Def follow up with USPS however if their claims are anything like ours it would have to be done by the sender, and by the time they reimburse or find it it will be like 90days. Thats how it was here. So best that the sender just resend it if it comes to that..

 

If you have the tracking number you can PM it to me and I can kinda help you out and see what is going on and pass on my previous postal knowledge :)

 

I hope they just show up


Yeah it still says missent since tuesday morning :( I just don't understand how they know they mis routed it and yet they have no clue where the box is.



#184 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
  • Member
  • 503 posts

    Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:51 AM

    Originally Posted by moodyc82 

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

    Oh no! sorry to hear this! Ok so I use to work for CanadaPost So I know all about mail going missing. Sometimes the tracking says delvd and it hasnt been and sometimes it says Missent and its just been wrongly scanned. Unfortunately the agents really dont know nothing the scanning is all they can go by. HOPEFULLY they just show up tomorrow in perfect condition :) If they dont . Def follow up with USPS however if their claims are anything like ours it would have to be done by the sender, and by the time they reimburse or find it it will be like 90days. Thats how it was here. So best that the sender just resend it if it comes to that..

     

    If you have the tracking number you can PM it to me and I can kinda help you out and see what is going on and pass on my previous postal knowledge :)

     

    I hope they just show up


    Yeah it still says missent since tuesday morning :( I just don't understand how they know they mis routed it and yet they have no clue where the box is.


    Well, I hope between your seller, USPS and yourself, you can figure it all out. I think they should be responsible for the cost, for losing it that way. Especially since THEY have no idea where it is, and they know they missent it somewhere!



    #185 Jenny2014

    Jenny2014
    • Member
    • 503 posts

      Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

      So operation fit into my wedding dress is SUPER failing this week. Aunt Flo is SERIOUSLY messing with me. I am starving at every moment this week, and nothing is making me feel better. So, once this goes away, it will have to be heavy duty make up sessions for the copious amount of crap I have eaten in the past 3 days. Long weekend ahead too.... so THAT will be super fun... our friend wants to come over Sunday night and just drink wine all night haha. So yay to getting drunk on his good wine, but not so yay for my ever growing waist line haha



      #186 DANIELLE03

      DANIELLE03
      • Jr. Member
      • 413 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
      • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

      Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:40 AM

      Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

      So operation fit into my wedding dress is SUPER failing this week. Aunt Flo is SERIOUSLY messing with me. I am starving at every moment this week, and nothing is making me feel better. So, once this goes away, it will have to be heavy duty make up sessions for the copious amount of crap I have eaten in the past 3 days. Long weekend ahead too.... so THAT will be super fun... our friend wants to come over Sunday night and just drink wine all night haha. So yay to getting drunk on his good wine, but not so yay for my ever growing waist line haha

      LOL  i hear you about the long weekend. Its my cousins sons bday party this weekend. Ill have to try and limit myself! and i love cake! oh how i Love cake! i been working out hard core everyday this week. My body is def sore.I walk like I have been beatn up. lol But it is so worth it!

       

      Im sure my monthly friend is right around the corner...I hope! now im paranoid about getting pregnant lmao! Because its not the fact that id be pregnant and fat in my dress its the if i was pregnant now id be 7 months in Jan and they might not let me fly! haha oh prioroties! So flo can come anytime! haha



      #187 moodyc82

      moodyc82
      • Member
      • 614 posts
      • Wedding Date:June 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana, DR
      • LocationNJ

      Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:52 AM

      Originally Posted by Jenny2014 

      So operation fit into my wedding dress is SUPER failing this week. Aunt Flo is SERIOUSLY messing with me. I am starving at every moment this week, and nothing is making me feel better. So, once this goes away, it will have to be heavy duty make up sessions for the copious amount of crap I have eaten in the past 3 days. Long weekend ahead too.... so THAT will be super fun... our friend wants to come over Sunday night and just drink wine all night haha. So yay to getting drunk on his good wine, but not so yay for my ever growing waist line haha

      OMG aunt flow was the worst this month for me so I totally feel you on that one! And I'm not touching the scale until next friday lol

      Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 

      LOL  i hear you about the long weekend. Its my cousins sons bday party this weekend. Ill have to try and limit myself! and i love cake! oh how i Love cake! i been working out hard core everyday this week. My body is def sore.I walk like I have been beatn up. lol But it is so worth it!

       

      Im sure my monthly friend is right around the corner...I hope! now im paranoid about getting pregnant lmao! Because its not the fact that id be pregnant and fat in my dress its the if i was pregnant now id be 7 months in Jan and they might not let me fly! haha oh prioroties! So flo can come anytime! haha

      LOL too funny, I love cake too and brownies nom nom nom. I'm having a rest day today from the gym b/c I'm going to the dentist after work to have my crown redone *ugh* so it might be good for me b/c I might not be able to eat from the pain LOL win win



      #188 DANIELLE03

      DANIELLE03
      • Jr. Member
      • 413 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
      • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
      • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

      Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

      Originally Posted by moodyc82 

      OMG aunt flow was the worst this month for me so I totally feel you on that one! And I'm not touching the scale until next friday lol

      LOL too funny, I love cake too and brownies nom nom nom. I'm having a rest day today from the gym b/c I'm going to the dentist after work to have my crown redone *ugh* so it might be good for me b/c I might not be able to eat from the pain LOL win win

      LOL!

      I would but I have my Granny work out" as I like to call it.. Its all older ppl and its really lame its 20/20/20. I think its suppose to be 20 mins cardio 20 mins weight 20 min stretchin.. but its 60 mins of boring ness !!!! lol

       

      I have to get a crown put on in june.. booo..Damn you root canal.! lol yay for insurance!



      #189 CrystalRomero

      CrystalRomero
      • Newbie
      • 24 posts

        Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:24 AM

        I can help you if you are trying to maintain or lose weight =) I bought my dress in an 8 rather a 10 and I will fit in it! Find me on facebook https://www.facebook.../crystal.lacy88
         



        #190 hezmshaw

        hezmshaw
        • Jr. Member
        • 223 posts

          Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:41 AM

          The lady goes "well it will get to you eventually" I said well I paid for 2day shipping I would want a refund and they're my wedding invites, I don't have "eventually". She had nothing to say She told me to tell her if I don't get them today, my next fear is they come and they're all broken :crybaby2:

          Oh noooo!!! I'm so sorry :( I hope they turn up!




          0 user(s) are reading this topic

          0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users