Jump to content
hezmshaw

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

Recommended Posts

Ladies! I have a few updates for you. We got our first RSVP back and it was exciting to see it in the mailbox! It was from my in laws but still I am getting excited to start hearing responses. Secondly, I'm so thrilled to tell you that I have officially lost 10 lbs and about 7 inches. I can't tell you how happy I was this morning when I got on the scale! I downloaded the FitnessPal app for my touch and have been using it since Friday. It is very helpful. Makes you aware of what you are eating. My finance thinks i am nuts going around the kitchen scanning barcodes but hey it keeps me accountable. I wish it had a better database for all the workout dvd's out there. I've had to enter my workouts by monitroing my heart rate throughout the DVD and then entering it myself. That is my only complaint for the app otherwise it is great. I have about 3 months before my dress comes in and I am hoping to lose another 10 by then. Wish me luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

 

Ladies! I have a few updates for you. We got our first RSVP back and it was exciting to see it in the mailbox! It was from my in laws but still I am getting excited to start hearing responses. Secondly, I'm so thrilled to tell you that I have officially lost 10 lbs and about 7 inches. I can't tell you how happy I was this morning when I got on the scale! I downloaded the FitnessPal app for my touch and have been using it since Friday. It is very helpful. Makes you aware of what you are eating. My finance thinks i am nuts going around the kitchen scanning barcodes but hey it keeps me accountable. I wish it had a better database for all the workout dvd's out there. I've had to enter my workouts by monitroing my heart rate throughout the DVD and then entering it myself. That is my only complaint for the app otherwise it is great. I have about 3 months before my dress comes in and I am hoping to lose another 10 by then. Wish me luck!

That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

 

Ladies! I have a few updates for you. We got our first RSVP back and it was exciting to see it in the mailbox! It was from my in laws but still I am getting excited to start hearing responses. Secondly, I'm so thrilled to tell you that I have officially lost 10 lbs and about 7 inches. I can't tell you how happy I was this morning when I got on the scale! I downloaded the FitnessPal app for my touch and have been using it since Friday. It is very helpful. Makes you aware of what you are eating. My finance thinks i am nuts going around the kitchen scanning barcodes but hey it keeps me accountable. I wish it had a better database for all the workout dvd's out there. I've had to enter my workouts by monitroing my heart rate throughout the DVD and then entering it myself. That is my only complaint for the app otherwise it is great. I have about 3 months before my dress comes in and I am hoping to lose another 10 by then. Wish me luck!

Great job girl! I'm on that site, you can add me if you want Cindym82. I've lost 20.4lbs using it :) YAY for RSVP's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey ladies!!! So we had our engagement party this saturday and we made out GOOD, except now there's nothing big left on our registry for the bridal shower! Time to put more things on ;) More exciting news I did a test print of my DIY passpord invites and RSVP's and everyone in the office loves them!! Gotta work out a few kinks and than I'm going to print them!! And for the last of the exciting news we are going to visit my MOH in Florida Oct 5th-8th and her friend is going to do our engagement pictures for $40!!! WIN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!!
Yes! Think positive and have your eyes on the prize and you will have it!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

Hey ladies!!! So we had our engagement party this saturday and we made out GOOD, except now there's nothing big left on our registry for the bridal shower! Time to put more things on ;) More exciting news I did a test print of my DIY passpord invites and RSVP's and everyone in the office loves them!! Gotta work out a few kinks and than I'm going to print them!! And for the last of the exciting news we are going to visit my MOH in Florida Oct 5th-8th and her friend is going to do our engagement pictures for $40!!! WIN

THATS AWESOME! yay!

 

We didnt have a engagment party ( fiance thinks its lame, and what not.. ) and I think our wedding social (fundraiser) is kinda like a engagement party. The province I live in is the only that that allows us to have wedding socials. Basically its a big party, you rent a hall, have prizes , sell booze and have fun.You sell tickets to it which is 10.00 so right now we should have 400 sold so thats 4000 right there. But then you have to minus the expense of the hall and what not. You make money off the prizes and the drinks. :) Basically its a fundraiser and I guess in canada ( Manitoba where I live) thats our form of a engagment party! lol

 

Im sure Ill probably have a bridal shower and get stuff ( not sure what because we dont need anything ) but it will all be fun!

 

Hope you have a great trip in oct! I m going to Minneapolis for my bacholorette party in NOvember :) 5 months away! eek!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

THATS AWESOME! yay!

 

We didnt have a engagment party ( fiance thinks its lame, and what not.. ) and I think our wedding social (fundraiser) is kinda like a engagement party. The province I live in is the only that that allows us to have wedding socials. Basically its a big party, you rent a hall, have prizes , sell booze and have fun.You sell tickets to it which is 10.00 so right now we should have 400 sold so thats 4000 right there. But then you have to minus the expense of the hall and what not. You make money off the prizes and the drinks. :) Basically its a fundraiser and I guess in canada ( Manitoba where I live) thats our form of a engagment party! lol

 

Im sure Ill probably have a bridal shower and get stuff ( not sure what because we dont need anything ) but it will all be fun!

 

Hope you have a great trip in oct! I m going to Minneapolis for my bacholorette party in NOvember :) 5 months away! eek!

That party sounds cool!! And yay for bacholorette partyyy!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Great job girl! I'm on that site, you can add me if you want Cindym82. I've lost 20.4lbs using it :) YAY for RSVP's

 

you are the reason I downloaded the app. You've mentioned it before on this forum. So thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

 

Hey ladies!!! So we had our engagement party this saturday and we made out GOOD, except now there's nothing big left on our registry for the bridal shower! Time to put more things on ;) More exciting news I did a test print of my DIY passpord invites and RSVP's and everyone in the office loves them!! Gotta work out a few kinks and than I'm going to print them!! And for the last of the exciting news we are going to visit my MOH in Florida Oct 5th-8th and her friend is going to do our engagement pictures for $40!!! WIN

I've always dreamed of registering b/c it seems so fun but I don't think he wants to.  We built our house a year and a half ago & literally bought EVERYTHING we needed & wanted b/c we had nothing.  But it sounds like you made out VERY well!  That's awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

 

 

you are the reason I downloaded the app. You've mentioned it before on this forum. So thank you!

Aww you're welcome!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be View Post

 

I've always dreamed of registering b/c it seems so fun but I don't think he wants to.  We built our house a year and a half ago & literally bought EVERYTHING we needed & wanted b/c we had nothing.  But it sounds like you made out VERY well!  That's awesome.

Thanks! Yeah we need new stuff BAD lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×