hezmshaw

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

Ladies! I have a few updates for you. We got our first RSVP back and it was exciting to see it in the mailbox! It was from my in laws but still I am getting excited to start hearing responses. Secondly, I'm so thrilled to tell you that I have officially lost 10 lbs and about 7 inches. I can't tell you how happy I was this morning when I got on the scale! I downloaded the FitnessPal app for my touch and have been using it since Friday. It is very helpful. Makes you aware of what you are eating. My finance thinks i am nuts going around the kitchen scanning barcodes but hey it keeps me accountable. I wish it had a better database for all the workout dvd's out there. I've had to enter my workouts by monitroing my heart rate throughout the DVD and then entering it myself. That is my only complaint for the app otherwise it is great. I have about 3 months before my dress comes in and I am hoping to lose another 10 by then. Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by Lucy79 View Post

Ladies! I have a few updates for you. We got our first RSVP back and it was exciting to see it in the mailbox! It was from my in laws but still I am getting excited to start hearing responses. Secondly, I'm so thrilled to tell you that I have officially lost 10 lbs and about 7 inches. I can't tell you how happy I was this morning when I got on the scale! I downloaded the FitnessPal app for my touch and have been using it since Friday. It is very helpful. Makes you aware of what you are eating. My finance thinks i am nuts going around the kitchen scanning barcodes but hey it keeps me accountable. I wish it had a better database for all the workout dvd's out there. I've had to enter my workouts by monitroing my heart rate throughout the DVD and then entering it myself. That is my only complaint for the app otherwise it is great. I have about 3 months before my dress comes in and I am hoping to lose another 10 by then. Wish me luck!

That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!!

Great job girl! I'm on that site, you can add me if you want Cindym82. I've lost 20.4lbs using it :) YAY for RSVP's

Hey ladies!!! So we had our engagement party this saturday and we made out GOOD, except now there's nothing big left on our registry for the bridal shower! Time to put more things on ;) More exciting news I did a test print of my DIY passpord invites and RSVP's and everyone in the office loves them!! Gotta work out a few kinks and than I'm going to print them!! And for the last of the exciting news we are going to visit my MOH in Florida Oct 5th-8th and her friend is going to do our engagement pictures for $40!!! WIN

That is AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work!! You can do it!!!!
Yes! Think positive and have your eyes on the prize and you will have it!!

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

Hey ladies!!! So we had our engagement party this saturday and we made out GOOD, except now there's nothing big left on our registry for the bridal shower! Time to put more things on ;) More exciting news I did a test print of my DIY passpord invites and RSVP's and everyone in the office loves them!! Gotta work out a few kinks and than I'm going to print them!! And for the last of the exciting news we are going to visit my MOH in Florida Oct 5th-8th and her friend is going to do our engagement pictures for $40!!! WIN

THATS AWESOME! yay!

We didnt have a engagment party ( fiance thinks its lame, and what not.. ) and I think our wedding social (fundraiser) is kinda like a engagement party. The province I live in is the only that that allows us to have wedding socials. Basically its a big party, you rent a hall, have prizes , sell booze and have fun.You sell tickets to it which is 10.00 so right now we should have 400 sold so thats 4000 right there. But then you have to minus the expense of the hall and what not. You make money off the prizes and the drinks. :) Basically its a fundraiser and I guess in canada ( Manitoba where I live) thats our form of a engagment party! lol

Im sure Ill probably have a bridal shower and get stuff ( not sure what because we dont need anything ) but it will all be fun!

Hope you have a great trip in oct! I m going to Minneapolis for my bacholorette party in NOvember :) 5 months away! eek!

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

THATS AWESOME! yay!

We didnt have a engagment party ( fiance thinks its lame, and what not.. ) and I think our wedding social (fundraiser) is kinda like a engagement party. The province I live in is the only that that allows us to have wedding socials. Basically its a big party, you rent a hall, have prizes , sell booze and have fun.You sell tickets to it which is 10.00 so right now we should have 400 sold so thats 4000 right there. But then you have to minus the expense of the hall and what not. You make money off the prizes and the drinks. :) Basically its a fundraiser and I guess in canada ( Manitoba where I live) thats our form of a engagment party! lol

Im sure Ill probably have a bridal shower and get stuff ( not sure what because we dont need anything ) but it will all be fun!

Hope you have a great trip in oct! I m going to Minneapolis for my bacholorette party in NOvember :) 5 months away! eek!

That party sounds cool!! And yay for bacholorette partyyy!!!

Quote:

Great job girl! I'm on that site, you can add me if you want Cindym82. I've lost 20.4lbs using it :) YAY for RSVP's

you are the reason I downloaded the app. You've mentioned it before on this forum. So thank you!

I've always dreamed of registering b/c it seems so fun but I don't think he wants to.  We built our house a year and a half ago & literally bought EVERYTHING we needed & wanted b/c we had nothing.  But it sounds like you made out VERY well!  That's awesome.

you are the reason I downloaded the app. You've mentioned it before on this forum. So thank you!

Aww you're welcome!! Hope you enjoy it!!

Originally Posted by Mrs Smith 2 Be View Post

I've always dreamed of registering b/c it seems so fun but I don't think he wants to.  We built our house a year and a half ago & literally bought EVERYTHING we needed & wanted b/c we had nothing.  But it sounds like you made out VERY well!  That's awesome.

Thanks! Yeah we need new stuff BAD lol