hezmshaw

A little thing I like to call "Operation Wedding Dress" (aka, my dress is too small... but it won't be soon!)

Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

oh damn! that sucks! :(

I would buy the dress in the size that you are when you go. and just try and maintain or continue to lose after you can eat again. You might be so acustom to not eating as much you might just continue with it. I mean dont starve yourself obviously lol But eat within reason and just keep monitoring everything . OR buy a dress a lil bigger. LIke i said its way easier for them to take in then to let out. :) Im sure you will be fine though

It's just added stress right now that I don't need!!! So frustrating, oh well. It is what it is and I can't change anything

Originally Posted by moodyc82 View Post

It's just added stress right now that I don't need!!! So frustrating, oh well. It is what it is and I can't change anything

exactly. You dont need added stress! If i got the dress smaller id be stressing, which would make me wanna eat. IM the type of person that eats if im stressed. sad.. etc. lol

exactly. You dont need added stress! If i got the dress smaller id be stressing, which would make me wanna eat. IM the type of person that eats if im stressed. sad.. etc. lol

I just eat period LOL, when I'm stressed or mad I tend not to eat that much (weird i know). But in general I love food

I just eat period LOL, when I'm stressed or mad I tend not to eat that much (weird i know). But in general I love food

YEP.. my problem too. and chips.. omg my weekness. put chips infront of me. ill eat it.. like if th ebag is open or its in a bowl. ILl pick at it.

YEP.. my problem too. and chips.. omg my weekness. put chips infront of me. ill eat it.. like if th ebag is open or its in a bowl. ILl pick at it.

I can't buy chips or ice cream, I will finish the entire bag in one sitting and ice cream mine not even make it to a bowl.

I have to tell you I had my butt handed to me in kickboxing class tonight. Decided to do some HIIT training for 20mins before, an hour in the class where I can ring out my shirt, and 185 squats (day 22 of the squat challenge). I'm exhausted and inhaled my dinner....not sure if I even chewed LOL

Quote:

I can't buy chips or ice cream, I will finish the entire bag in one sitting and ice cream mine not even make it to a bowl.

I have to tell you I had my butt handed to me in kickboxing class tonight. Decided to do some HIIT training for 20mins before, an hour in the class where I can ring out my shirt, and 185 squats (day 22 of the squat challenge). I'm exhausted and inhaled my dinner....not sure if I even chewed LOL

YUP- chips are my absolute weakness as well. I tend to crave salt waaayyy more than I do sweet- but I think it's because I can satisfy a sweet craving with fruit fairly easy, but salt ALWAYS has to be with chips/ popcorn.

Good for you getting your butt kicked! Sounds like an awesome exercise day for you!

Originally Posted by Jenny2014 View Post

YUP- chips are my absolute weakness as well. I tend to crave salt waaayyy more than I do sweet- but I think it's because I can satisfy a sweet craving with fruit fairly easy, but salt ALWAYS has to be with chips/ popcorn.

Good for you getting your butt kicked! Sounds like an awesome exercise day for you!

It was!!!, I'm still sore this morning lol. Tuesday i did running and a step circuit class also....today I'm not sure what exercise I will get in. Have a funeral for a co-worker we have to go to at 10:30am so not sure when we will be back and all. Popcorn is a regular thing in our house LOL ugh

Yeah Im the same way. chips and ice cream. I dont buy them for the house because ill be a pig and eat it all. and then some! lol.

I like HIIT trainings after. I do that with turbo fire. But i have to re dl that somehow missing off my computer.

Thats so awesome about the class! I cant wait to activate my shapes team buy purhcase I got. I can do 20 classes. so im going to do the power class and i think there is a boot camp and kickboxing class too! cant wait!!

I keep starting and stopping those challenges just because I forget. I will re start them again IN july once everything slows down. Friends bachlorette party next month. and me working 2 jobs this next week! -sighs- lol

I always inhale my food.. dont worry lol

It was!!!, I'm still sore this morning lol. Tuesday i did running and a step circuit class also....today I'm not sure what exercise I will get in. Have a funeral for a co-worker we have to go to at 10:30am so not sure when we will be back and all. Popcorn is a regular thing in our house LOL ugh

I love the kettle korn (sweet and salty) all in once :)

I didnt get a workout in yesterday, but worked at the hospital. lifting heavy stuff and walking around compared to my day job which is sitting at a computer for 8 hours. so ill consider that exercise. Lol today I am getting one of those "it works" wraps done. Someone offered it to me for 15 bucks so i said sure ILl try it see if it shrinks my stomach any, if it does I might buy a few :) If it doesnt then I cant say i didnt try. LOL

Im gonna try and get a quick work out in before that. Probaly some turbo jam and some weights

Yeah Im the same way. chips and ice cream. I dont buy them for the house because ill be a pig and eat it all. and then some! lol.

I like HIIT trainings after. I do that with turbo fire. But i have to re dl that somehow missing off my computer.

Thats so awesome about the class! I cant wait to activate my shapes team buy purhcase I got. I can do 20 classes. so im going to do the power class and i think there is a boot camp and kickboxing class too! cant wait!!

I keep starting and stopping those challenges just because I forget. I will re start them again IN july once everything slows down. Friends bachlorette party next month. and me working 2 jobs this next week! -sighs- lol

I always inhale my food.. dont worry lol

Awesome! My gym offers the class for free with the membership and we can go to any of the La Fitness's around now so I might go to another one for a boot camp class....have to see. In june I'm doing an ab challenge....ugh I have no abs so this ought to be interesting.

I love the kettle korn (sweet and salty) all in once :)

I didnt get a workout in yesterday, but worked at the hospital. lifting heavy stuff and walking around compared to my day job which is sitting at a computer for 8 hours. so ill consider that exercise. Lol today I am getting one of those "it works" wraps done. Someone offered it to me for 15 bucks so i said sure ILl try it see if it shrinks my stomach any, if it does I might buy a few :) If it doesnt then I cant say i didnt try. LOL

Im gonna try and get a quick work out in before that. Probaly some turbo jam and some weights

My FI never had kettle korn until we went to an octoberfest last year and I bought some....omg now he's in love with it!! I've hear about those wraps, a friend of mine did it and 3 days later she was a few inches slimmer but I don't think it stuck for very long. But hey if it works than why not.