Welcome to the forum talicea, and Congrats!!! on your upcoming Azul Beach wedding next year :) you've picked a beautiful venue for your wedding as seen in there magical "moments that matter" Linc has captured there........

Wishing you all the best with your research + planning process, and the Best Wedding Ever!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hi Talicea. We have booked Azul Beach for our wedding on April 19th, 2014. We chose the resort after visiting there for the Brides Dress Rehearsal that Karisma offers. It is a lovely resort and the perfect size for our small group. Let me know if you have any questions and I can try to answer. Good luck with your planning.

Hi CDC, I haven't been on here in a while! How is your planning going? Its nice to find a bride with a wedding date so close to mine!

Where are you having your ceremony? reception? etc?

Hello Talicea, we are having our ceremony and reception both on the beach. When we visited for the dress rehearsal, the wedding that was taking place on Saturday was set up that way and we loved it. They put up a tent on the beach with a dance floor outside with a DJ. It was really cool.

Our planning is going a little slow right now. We only have 13 guests booked, but haven't sent out our official invites yet.

I'm not really sure how many, if any have booked. I am sending out invites sept 1 and asking for rsvp's by dec 1. It's frustrating when I'm trying to budget but have no clue how many ppl we have to account for. What is your theme/ colors?

Our colors are fascia and orange. We ran into the same issue with planning and not knowing how many are going to attend. We just winged it and hope we guessed right. Lol

Hi ladies! We're Gallardo Films, a passionate and experienced enterprise of wedding cinematographers at Mayan Riviera.

We want to invite you to watch a sample of our work, we love make movies with beautiful love's stories!

Hope you like it, have a good planning!