Photo

My Bridesmaids and Flower Girl Gifts- LOTS of pictures & some DIY things

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#11 hezmshaw

hezmshaw
  • 223 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:03 AM

Wow, these look amazing! I bet they'll really love their bags! Are you giving them to your party IN Mexico? Holy luggage... Lol

#12 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:14 AM

Wow, these look amazing! I bet they'll really love their bags! Are you giving them to your party IN Mexico? Holy luggage... Lol

Thanks! Yeah, I'm giving them to them in Mexico. I am a super light packer so I feel like although we do have a lot of stuff, a lot of it is stuff that can be folded or rolled up or somehow made "smaller-ish." I might have high hopes, but I definitely am planning on doing a trial run with luggage and packing way ahead of time. :)

#13 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:15 AM

So super cute :D these came out great!

Thanks! :)

#14 SHANNON4

SHANNON4
    • 38 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 05:56 PM

wow thats amazing for the cost! im feeling bad 4 my bridal party now, lol Posted Image my 7 girls and mom r all getting these personilised beach bags, and a wine glass in my wedding colors of my nick name 4 them. as well as a small "survival" kit with poem i half found online, half came up with a little of my own. in the kit is sunglasses, lotion, tissue, lip gloss and mirror. my dad is getting a small cooler with his name on it that changes to a seat 4 fishing, and the best man (our 6 yr old son) will b getting a 3DS. there are no groomsmen as my fi's friends can not afford to come to jamaica. thanks 4 sharing!

#15 MMK0386

MMK0386
      • 367 posts
      • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:22 PM

wow thats amazing for the cost! im feeling bad 4 my bridal party now, lol Posted Image my 7 girls and mom r all getting these personilised beach bags, and a wine glass in my wedding colors of my nick name 4 them. as well as a small "survival" kit with poem i half found online, half came up with a little of my own. in the kit is sunglasses, lotion, tissue, lip gloss and mirror. my dad is getting a small cooler with his name on it that changes to a seat 4 fishing, and the best man (our 6 yr old son) will b getting a 3DS. there are no groomsmen as my fi's friends can not afford to come to jamaica. thanks 4 sharing!

I think your gifts sound wonderful! :) thanks for sharing. I'm sure you son will especially be excited!!

#16 JenniferM

JenniferM
      • 156 posts

Posted 18 July 2013 - 08:03 PM

Wow you really went all out. Great job!

#17 myyooths

myyooths
        • 188 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

My bachelorette party is this weekend and I am SO excited!! I don't live near the girls in my wedding party, so I can't wait to see them and celebrate! I was contemplating giving them their gifts this weekend as well, but I can't decide. I think I might wait, but I figured I'd go ahead and share with you all! :)

I only have 2 Maids of Honor and one Flower Girl (plus the men) so I was really able to spoil my girls. I'm so happy I could bc it means a lot to me that they are coming all the way to Mexico!

I got each girl:

-Beach Bag

-Personalized Monogram Beach Towel

-DIY Barefoot Sandals

-Infinity Bracelet for the ceremony

-Infinity Necklace for the ceremony

-Armani Sunglasses

-DIY Personalized Make-Up case that I fill with a “Wedding Day Survival Kit”

-Monogrammed Mini Canvas Tote

-DIY “Maid of Honor” Bikini

-Monogrammed Robe to get ready in the day of the wedding- the back says “Maid of Honor” and the front has their name

-DIY “Bride's Entourage” Bling Tank Top

-Flip Flops

I made the tank tops, bathing suits, barefoot sandals, the cards that the barefoot sandals and necklace/bracelets are on, and the make-up cases. I had SO much fun putting these together for my best friends and can’t WAIT to give them to them. I’m pretty sure they have NO idea they are getting a whole bag of stuff J

Here are a couple links to my DIY things:

-Barefoot Sandals:

Total cost/girl was only about $135 J

For my Flower Girl (my niece), I got:

-DIY Barefoot Sandals

-Infinity Necklace

-Infinity Bracelet

-DIY bling Tank Top that says “Flower Girl”

-DIY robe with “Flower Girl” on the back and her name on the front

-A personalized hanky to use as her “something old” or “something blue” in her own wedding one day

-Beach Toys and other small toys

-Sunglasses

-Flower Lipgloss

-Flower Hair Pins and Purple Hair Ties

-A picture frame

-A Flower Pen and matching Journal

Also, for my Flower Girl, since she is one of the only kids coming to the wedding, I got her a special Welcome OOT Bag different from the adults. It’s basically just a Hello Kitty bag with a bunch of Hello Kitty goodies. Here are a couple pics:

If you have any questions or want to know where I got anything just let me know!

Happy Planning, ladies!

-Megan

These are just great! you are very creative and obviously put a lot of thought to these. The girls will appreciate them.  Thanks for sharing!

#18 Xarocas

Xarocas
          • 157 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 09:18 AM

That looks so cool!! Well done :)

#19 bridemoonpalace

bridemoonpalace
            • 151 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:30 PM

Great ideas!

#20 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
              • 167 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by SHANNON4 

wow thats amazing for the cost! im feeling bad 4 my bridal party now, lol
                my 7 girls and mom r all getting these personilised beach bags, and a wine glass in my wedding colors of my nick name 4 them. as well as a small "survival" kit with poem i half found online, half came up with a little of my own. in the kit is sunglasses, lotion, tissue, lip gloss and mirror. my dad is getting a small cooler with his name on it that changes to a seat 4 fishing, and the best man (our 6 yr old son) will b getting a 3DS. there are no groomsmen as my fi's friends can not afford to come to jamaica. thanks 4 sharing!

Hi Shannon,

Where did you buy your bags from?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users