Sign in to follow this  
matty-g

Help! Bridesmaid & Flower Color Troubles!

Help is certainly needed here! The color of my bridesmaid dresses are turquiose and I have no clue as to what kind and what color flowers my bridesmaids shoule have. If you guys have ideas please let me know. Thanks.

I'm having blue bridesmaid dresses and bright pink flowers!

We have aqua dresses.. the girls' flowers are prinks and oranges. I've seen so many beautiful photos with those color combos. I'm not really using orange/pink in anything else and my flowers are orchids and cream roses (Tammy's bouquet)

I was just in a wedding last month where we carried white lillies. However, I love how light green looks against the blue..what about green hydrangeas mixed with cream roses? Or red really stands out as well!

There are tons of threads about this very topic on here - with a slew of pics.

But the easiest thing to do to get ideas is to look at the Galleries of flower pics on this site.

You will be truly amazed. lot's of us gals are getting our flowers from her, me included, and the samples she sent are out of this world awesome.

But if you want real flowers -- use these pics as a guide and take several pics with you so they can work with your ideas!