Photo

Mason Jar Variety, Tealights, Floating Candles, Square Vase Sets, Submersible LED Lights, & Materials!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

I am getting around to cleaning out our spare room, devoted to all things wedding! We came across many left over items that will not be coming with us to Mexico, so I'd love to get these out of the house ASAP! We'll be leaving in a few weeks, so I'd like to sell these all in one shipment, to one buyer, if possible.

**If you want to buy the entire package below, please reply to this post with your email. I'll attain the freight quote and send you an invoice via PayPal [this method of payment only, please]. If I have no takers on the entire bundle within a few days, I'll be glad to sell off individually.**

*4 Small 8 oz. Mason Jars - 4 for $2 

*5 Large 32 oz. Mason Jars - 5 for $4

*1 Medium 24 oz. Mason Jar - $1

*1 Medium 16 oz. Mason Jar - $1

*4 Medium 16 oz. BALL Mason Jars - 4 for $3

*12 pack Ashland Submersible LED Lights [clear, VERY bright, great for centerpieces!] $8/pk

*~40-50 Small 1.5" IKEA tea lights [not sure of exact count] $2 for all

*24 Medium 2.25" IKEA tea lights $4 for all

*2 Sets of 3 pc. square vases with ivory floating candles [two or three candles were lit, but only for about 5 minutes each] =

$25 for both sets [6 vases + 6 floating candles]

*Material Surplus: ~20 ft. roll of burlap, ~5ft of woven cotton material, 1 spool of frilly white lace, 1 bag Natural Raffia [only 2 strands taken out of bag] & 1 spool of cream gauze - $10

Entire package $60 + shipping

#2 weddingbee2013

weddingbee2013
    • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 04:47 PM

WOW your wedding is around the corner!!! ;-) Good luck with all!!!!!!! Do you have a facebook? I'd like to see your photos of wedding :-)

#3 tamizeevi

tamizeevi
      • 9 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

have you sold this stuff already?

tami.zeevi1014@gmail.com

thanks

Tami

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users