Photo

CD Title?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Peach

Peach
  • 1,293 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:38 PM

Okay, so I have made a pre-travel packet to send out to our guests. There is a brochure, packing list, and luggage tags... and I know it seems a little dated, but in the packet I am also including a CD full of island music (emphasis on love songs, but focus more on the vibe we are after). 

Anyway... my question is, what should I call the CD? I am just writing on it with a sharpie... nothing too exciting that way. It just needs a title. I was thinking something like, "To Get You in the Island Spirit..." but I do not really like it.

Anyway, any ideas would be much appreciated. I am a big fan of wit and clever puns; I am just totally out of ideas on this one.

Thanks so much in advance.

#2 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
    • 503 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:35 AM

Island Love?

I duno, I seem to be having the same issue as you. When trying to force myself to be witty and creative, my mind is a dull blank :(

#3 tristanc

tristanc
      • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:23 PM

Since you are writing with a sharpie - maybe something along the lines of "Caution: Contents Could Cause Island Day Dreaming. Listen At Your Own Leisure"....rather than a title.

I agree...tough to think of something cute for a title. Could do the standard...It's 5 o'clock somewhere...but that doesn't give the "love" feel. I like Island Love.

#4 gresley

gresley
        • 164 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by tristanc 

Since you are writing with a sharpie - maybe something along the lines of "Caution: Contents Could Cause Island Day Dreaming. Listen At Your Own Leisure"....rather than a title.

I agree...tough to think of something cute for a title. Could do the standard...It's 5 o'clock somewhere...but that doesn't give the "love" feel. I like Island Love.

I love this idea

#5 tristanc

tristanc
          • 37 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by gresley 

Quote:
            Originally Posted by tristanc 

I love this idea

Thanks :) I've been at work for 13 hours already today - I needed a break from my day job - this forum always does the trick!

#6 Peach

Peach
            • 1,293 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:56 AM

Thanks so much for the help ladies! This is why I love this forum!

#7 Jenny2014

Jenny2014
              • 503 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

Glad to have helped! Post a picture when you've completed one!

I love this! So cute!

#8 tristanc

tristanc
                • 37 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Peach 

You are most welcome :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users