Sign in to follow this  
chicago88

What color flowers....Help???

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlymcmullen View Post
Here is one of the many bouquets that I have bookmarked and the colors seem right. But SHHHH, don't tell anyone else... smile117.gif
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Oh I think that's perfect!

Wow - great idea's... So basically it boils down to all white or like a lot of the girls suggested, bright colors like red, orange, yellow...

I really like that colorful bouquet that you posted Carly. So if I went with those bright tropical colored flowers would I also have a colorful bouquet or just the BM's? Also, what color flower petals for the aisle and boutiniere's?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really clueless when it comes to flowers!!

Thanks for your help!doh.gif

Like I said above I am all about colors, so I think my bouquet will be colorful. My girls are carrying parasols and no flowers, so all I have to worry about is myself. Which is damn hard when there are so many choices, cuz I can only pick one instead of a few different ones!

I think petals can be whatever you want them to be. If you like the romance of the red petals, then stick with that. I haven't looked into the colors yet, but I think I am going to try to get different colored ones in my color scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicago88 View Post
Wow - great idea's... So basically it boils down to all white or like a lot of the girls suggested, bright colors like red, orange, yellow...

I really like that colorful bouquet that you posted Carly. So if I went with those bright tropical colored flowers would I also have a colorful bouquet or just the BM's? Also, what color flower petals for the aisle and boutiniere's?

Sorry for all the questions but I'm really clueless when it comes to flowers!!

Thanks for your help!doh.gif
I'm doing this colorful bouquet (very similar to Carly's) for my BM's ... but I will have an all ivory rose bouquet.

Initially it was going to be the other way around, though ... so by all means, you can have your bouquet be totally different than your BM's. You can even do each bridesmaid in a single color flower pulled from your bouquet ... or simply do smaller versions of your bouquets for them.