Sign in to follow this  
Melissa14

OOT Bags Assembly?

Hi Ladies,

Is anyone assembling their OOT bags after they arrive at their wedding destination? I'm thinking for packing purposes it might just be better to do so? Thoughts? Comments? Advice? I don't want to spend vacation time putting these bags together. sigh

Since the first night will likely be low key, we are going to put them together the first night we get there and hand them out the following night at dinner with everyone. I think they'll take up too much room if we were to do it ahead of time. If you have everything ready, it shouldn't take too long unless you have an enormous amount of bags... i think we'll have a round 20ish

Originally Posted by lgerry View Post

Since the first night will likely be low key, we are going to put them together the first night we get there and hand them out the following night at dinner with everyone. I think they'll take up too much room if we were to do it ahead of time. If you have everything ready, it shouldn't take too long unless you have an enormous amount of bags... i think we'll have a round 20ish

That's what I was thinking. I have about 50 bags to put together but we have just a few big items to put in each so I don't think it will take us a long time. Okay! Gonna go with my gut feeling :) Thanks