Just posting this as a tip for Provo brides--steer clear of Shenique Higgs/Sheque Perfection. She is SOOO not worth the money. You are better off getting a lesson from someone at home and doing it yourself or shopping around on the island for a better deal. She was the most unpleasant person to deal with and was totally unwilling to accommodate even the most basic request despite her extremely steep prices. I was in a panic to book someone and didn't take the time to shop around and really wish that I had.
Let me count the ways in which she was awful:
1) She refused to meet before the wedding day to discuss what look I was interested in or to do a trial, insisting this was standard for weddings (um, no; most places do trials before hand) and claiming she was booked for weddings 2 times a day every day.
2) She insisted on showing up at 11 am for a 5:30 wedding even though I was having a simple hairstyle, my two bridal party members were only getting blowouts.
3) She showed up 20 minutes late anyway, then complained when it took 10 more minutes for everyone to get there.
4) After all that, she was done with everyone a full two hours before the ceremony started.
5) She refused to use individual lashes on me even though I specifically didn't want the tranny fake lash look.
6) She used bronzer on me even though I specifically didn't want it.
7) She didn't take any time to discuss the desired makeup look for me or for my mom, just started spackling makeup on our faces.
8) My sister asked if she could use her hairspray and she said yes, but "only if she didn't leave the room with it."