Dreams November 2013

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 kris10

kris10
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hello Ladies!

My fiance and I just decided Dreams is the place for our November 2013 wedding. 

I have a couple of questions:

1) Can you do your reception on the beach...with a dance floor and music?  I like the bonfire on the beach themed night as my reception with our dinner at the beach?  We are only have 20 people so I was wondering if they can bring a table down to the beach and we can have dinner there.  Then party, dance, drink and bonfire on the beach.

2) We obviously want to plan a thank you for coming excursion or fun family event.  What has everyone done and enjoyed the most?  ATV/quading, seadooing, fishing excursion, sail boat...??

3) It sounds like some of you have gone a la carte while others have gone with a package?  My fiance and I don't have high expectations as we are having a huge reception when we get home so do you think its better to go a la carte or a package?

4) Wouldn't the rehersal dinner be complimentary if we just booked a table for 20 at one of the restaurants because this is an all inclusive resort?

5) Is staying for 7 nights too long? Will we get bored of the food and things to do there if we stay a week?

6) Can you walk down the beach at Dreams to any of the neighboring resorts and go have a drink at another hotels bar for a change of scenary?

7) My fiance and I aren't going to be able to make a trip to Dreams before the wedding.  Is this a bad thing?

8) Has anyone used the make-up, and hair people that are included in the package?  Are they good?

Alright I could go on with a million more but I'll stop for now. :)

Soooo excited!

Thanks,

Kristen

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users