Photo

Site Visit

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Golden

Golden
  • 354 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:55 AM

Do I need to do a site visit? I have selected/confirm all my vendors in Cabo. I do not need hair/make-up trial run, my BF is doing that for me. Only thing is to do food/cake tasting.The welcome party is just a taco buffet, not sure about the wedding dinner have not pick a menu. My wedding 7-12 and I will be in Cabo two days before the wedding.

#2 cessyboston

cessyboston
    • VIP Member
    • 2,096 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 10:57 AM

i dont think you need too...donnie and i are because we have never been on a vacation so we made it where we may want to get married...but a lot of girls on here have not and they had an amazing wedding i think its a personal choice and a budget choice...good luck
      Married oct 10th 2008 ~ proud parents to Miss Sophia Emma feb 2, 2010

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:31 AM

If you have all your vendors already, I'd say no site visit is needed. I did one because I had a hard time picking the location for the ceremony and I fired my WC about 2 months before my site visit so I had set up a meeting with two other WC's to see which one I wanted to hire. But is sounds like your pretty set.

#4 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:55 AM

Sounds like you have everything under control, I say nix the site visit.

#5 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:09 PM

We are not doing a site visit, but I wish we were. Not for any planning. I'm just really anxious so the visit would be fun.

#6 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:14 PM

I didn't do one either! I do wish we had, but I heard great things about it from family members who have already been there...

#7 Dbell

Dbell
              • 455 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

I was planning to do a site visit until I stumbled onto the forum. Most, if not all of the questions I had were addressed right here. Thanks to the wonderful ladies!

#8 Spazz

Spazz
                • VIP Member
                • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:25 PM

I didn't do a site visit. I wish I could have, but time/money didn't allow it. I know that plenty of girls here did not and had beautiful weddings, so I wouldn't worry.

#9 Golden

Golden
                  • 354 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:27 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lizz
                    I didn't do a site visit. I wish I could have, but time/money didn't allow it. I know that plenty of girls here did not and had beautiful weddings, so I wouldn't worry.
                    I would like to save money, airline tickets from dallas are like
                    $550.00. So that's $$ I can do other things with. The forum has been a wonderful source in planning my wedding. With all the reviews and pictures, I have virtual tour of Los Cabos and the hilton.

#10 Golden

Golden
                    • 354 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 04:28 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Lizz
                      I would like to save money, airline tickets from dallas are like
                      $550.00. So that's $$ I can do other things with. The forum has been a wonderful source in planning my wedding. With all the reviews and pictures, I have virtual tour of Los Cabos and the hilton.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users