Barcelo Maya Tropical vs. Grand Sunset Princess?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 sunbride2be

• 15 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

Hello, I am planing a destination wedding in January 2014 and have it down to 2 resorts - Barcel³ Maya (Tropical or Colonial) or the Grand Sunset Princess. I would love some suggestions or feedback from anyone who recently got married or attended a wedding at either of the 2 resorts. Specifically I am looking for some feedback on the following but any other comments/suggestions are very much appreciated: · Area for the ceremony (pictures provided by the hotel are sometimes misleading), the ones on this site are very helpful! · Beach reception and the qualify of food (GSP - most people choose the chil out reception based on what I read, has anyone done the beach buffet?) · Live music (i.e. mariachi band) · Beach itself ( I hear the GSP is not a great beach?) · Wedding coordinators ( GSP has been so good at correspondence so far (Pilar) where barcelo takes weeks!!) · Any last minute changes done by the hotel which were not earlier discussed · Minister and/or church · Wedding packages offered by the hotel ( · Hotel itself – grounds, cleanliness, etc. · Accommodation of large groups – we are looking at about 50+ guests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users