Photo

Has anyone used Be That Bride Events (BTBE) Wedding Planner in Cabo?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 emme1976

emme1976
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi. I'm hoping to have a small destination wedding in Cabo, and came across BTBE and AlecandT photography, who seem to work together a lot, but couldn't find any reviews from brides on the BTBE. If you have experience working with them, please let me know what you thought! Since we're on a budget, I'm not sure if I should hire a wedding planner, or just have the events planner at a resort take care of things. I'm also not sure where to have it either, so any suggestions would be appreciated! Depending on the cost, I'd like to have somewhere between 10 - 40 people, depending on the cost.

Thank you brides!!  

#2 emme1976

emme1976
    • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:08 AM

Hi. I'm hoping to have a small destination wedding in Cabo, and came across BTBE and AlecandT photography, who seem to work together a lot, but couldn't find any reviews from brides on the BTBE. If you have experience working with them, please let me know what you thought! Since we're on a budget, I'm not sure if I should hire a wedding planner, or just have the events planner at a resort take care of things. I'm also not sure where to have it either, so any suggestions would be appreciated! Depending on the cost, I'd like to have somewhere between 10 - 40 people, depending on the cost.

Thank you brides!!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users