Photo

Any brides have a CATHOLIC ceremony with a priest at the IBEROSTAR ROSE HALL SUITES?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Julia28

Julia28
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hello all,

Just curious if any of you brides out there were able to have a priest come to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites resort to perform your Catholic wedding ceremony?

I emailed Nicole and Tiffany but thought I would try to see if anyone here had success with this.

If you did do this, how much extra was it and did you have to bring some paperwork from your own church to prove you did marriage classes and that your parish approves?

I have read different things:  some websites say Catholic priests do not come to resorts and will only marry you in the church, other says the the Rose Hall resorts and Sandals resorts have had Catholic priests do it.

Just curious....thanks a lot for the information :)

Julia

ps...I will keep other brides posted what Nicole and Tiffany write back once I get that response, but in the meantime, would love if anyone could fill  me in...thanks again !!

#2 Julia28

Julia28
    • 27 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:38 AM

Hello all,

Just curious if any of you brides out there were able to have a priest come to the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites resort to perform your Catholic wedding ceremony?

I emailed Nicole and Tiffany but thought I would try to see if anyone here had success with this.

If you did do this, how much extra was it and did you have to bring some paperwork from your own church to prove you did marriage classes and that your parish approves?

I have read different things:  some websites say Catholic priests do not come to resorts and will only marry you in the church, other says the the Rose Hall resorts and Sandals resorts have had Catholic priests do it.

Just curious....thanks a lot for the information :)

Julia

ps...I will keep other brides posted what Nicole and Tiffany write back once I get that response, but in the meantime, would love if anyone could fill  me in...thanks again !!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users