Photo

Looking for any tips and advice!!!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 angiers87

angiers87
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hi, I'm in the very beginning process of planning a destination wedding and I really don't know where to start and I don't know anyone personally that has planned wedding vacation. I'm set on going to the Dominican but any suggestions on resorts to stay would be great! I'm wanting somewhere fun for adults but family friendly since there will be kids ages 2-13 coming in our group. Any places that offer group deals? And nice beaches is a MUST! Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you

#2 angiers87

angiers87
    • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Hi, I'm in the very beginning process of planning a destination wedding and I really don't know where to start and I don't know anyone personally that has planned wedding vacation. I'm set on going to the Dominican but any suggestions on resorts to stay would be great! I'm wanting somewhere fun for adults but family friendly since there will be kids ages 2-13 coming in our group. Any places that offer group deals? And nice beaches is a MUST! Any advice would be greatly appreciated :) Thank you

#3 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
      • 599 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 11:23 AM

My advice would definitely be to get a good travel agent!  You can tell the agent your parameters (e.g. must allow kids, nice beaches) and your budget, and they will be able to make some great suggestions for you. 

#4 MelB2012

MelB2012
        • 182 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:38 AM

I would also suggest to start with a travel agent. They'll usually give you books to look through for resorts.... Do your research before you commit to an agent. I started with one agency, and was not satisfied with the communication... went to another agency, and although I've had setbacks, I'm really happy with my agent. He's great.

This will allow you to focus on the wedding planning, and not have to stress about guests travel arrangements.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users