AlexisinJamaica's Secrets St. James 4.27.13 Planning Journal

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

Hi I would love your program template! Could you please email to me dharshwv@comcast.net

Thank you!!!

Yes, done! :)

Originally Posted by safety75 View Post

I forgot to say that everything looks amazing and you did an awesome job!!

Thank you!!

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

This looks fantastic!! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding. 

I fully intend to copy your welcome letter, time capsule and maybe even your trip to Dunn's. 

Did you book through the hotel or a private tour company?

Thanks for all the beautiful inspiration and congrats again. I'm about 3 wks away and now I'm inspired to take on some more DIY projects.

So thanks...I think. LOL! JK.

Please copy away! Most of these things I "borrowed" from other BDW brides!! The Dunn's excursion was booked through AmStar, which is the excursion/tour company recommended to me by the hotel. I'm sure there are cheaper options, but since there is an AmStar desk in the lobby of our hotel it allows people who decide last minute they want to come the opportunity to join us. All they have to do is sign up in the lobby and they're in!

Originally Posted by JA2012 View Post

Wait a minute...just realized the wedding hasn't even taken place yet!!! WOW!! You're a superwoman...you've done so much already and you still have time to post all this stuff. I think you may be my new hero. Ok so let me say again, but the proper way. Your projects look FANTASTIC! And I wish you all the best on your upcoming day. 

Cheers!

Haha thank you! You can totally do it in three weeks!

Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

Wow this is awesome ... thanks for sharing.

Thanks!!

Originally Posted by Dazeydawl View Post

Lol already 'borrowed' your cocktail menu. I completely forgot I needed one of these so whipped it up this morning and sent it off to staples to be printed along with a matching hor d'ouerves menu

Bad pic

Love this!!! And crap, I totally forgot to do one for hor d'ouerves! I may have to skip since I don't know when I'll have time to go buy another frame.  Sad.

Originally Posted by AnaSteele58 View Post

Me three Alexis! Can you email a copy of the program to me? Ana_Steele58@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Done! I am also uploading the template here for any other brides who have download privileges. I got this several months ago from another BDW bride, so the template is actually hers-- what you see above is how I edited it for me (I removed a lot of parts). Have fun playing with this!

June 15- 2 program to a page .pub

• Like 1

Hair and Makeup Inspiration:

These are the pics I currently like. I normally have shoulder length hair but I just got extensions for the first time ever this past weekend. Still getting used to it, but I like it! The hair now comes to bust length so I can do a lot more with it. I have a pretty huge head so I'm not even considering having my hair all up. Just down or half up.

Simple and mostly straight

Half up with loose curls

All down with loose curls

The two makeup looks I keep coming back to are very similar. Dramatic smoky eyes and neutral everywhere else, finished with a pale pink lip. I know this is probably too much for daytime on the beach though but I can't help it!

CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v62), default quality

• Like 1