Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DANIELLE03

BRIAN NEJEDLY PHOTOGRAPHER JAMAICA 2012/2013 PICS

Recommended Posts

Hi there!

 

I was wondering if anyone has recently used Brian for their wedding!!

 

I am trying to find pictures of recent work other then what is on his website and on FB.  They obviously are going to post their best work!  I absolutly love his work from what I have seen, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to share any experiences and any pictures they have from recently!!

 

 

That would be great!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there!

 

I was wondering if anyone has recently used Brian for their wedding!!

 

I am trying to find pictures of recent work other then what is on his website and on FB.  They obviously are going to post their best work!  I absolutly love his work from what I have seen, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to share any experiences and any pictures they have from recently!!

 

 

That would be great!

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

Hi there!

 

I was wondering if anyone has recently used Brian for their wedding!!

 

I am trying to find pictures of recent work other then what is on his website and on FB.  They obviously are going to post their best work!  I absolutly love his work from what I have seen, but I was wondering if someone would be willing to share any experiences and any pictures they have from recently!!

 

 

That would be great!

 

Than

yah no problem I just got married in april, 2013 and have pictures

 

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

 

700

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow your pictures were great!

 

I really do love his work! We actually did end up booking him and now that I seen your pictures I am even more pleased that we decided to go with him!

 

You looked beaufitul :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

Wow your pictures were great!

 

I really do love his work! We actually did end up booking him and now that I seen your pictures I am even more pleased that we decided to go with him!

 

You looked beaufitul :)

Thank you very much. Yah he did a great job! he is a amazing photographer and a really nice guy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jessica Correa View Post

 

Has anyone seen any of his wedding videos? I am very curious but I have yet to see one of his wedding videos.

Nope. I havent seen any of the videos. I decided just to have family video record it for me. Unless i have some spare cash laying around lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by DANIELLE03 View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Correa View Post

 

Has anyone seen any of his wedding videos? I am very curious but I have yet to see one of his wedding videos.

Nope. I havent seen any of the videos. I decided just to have family video record it for me. Unless i have some spare cash laying around lol

 

yea I hear you on that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by Jessica Correa View Post

 

 

yea I hear you on that. 

I did the same thing my cousin actually does do wedding videos here for a living so he did ours. I'm pretty sure brain is pretty new at doing video I believe. I think he just added it to his package.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by michysmichy View Post

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Correa View Post

 

 

yea I hear you on that. 

I did the same thing my cousin actually does do wedding videos here for a living so he did ours. I'm pretty sure brain is pretty new at doing video I believe. I think he just added it to his package.

really? he emailed me a video that he is working on. its not bad. let me know if anyone wants to see it. ill be willing to forward it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×