Sign in to follow this  
Finnayra

Newly engaged and planning destination wedding in Riviera Maya - 02/15/14

Originally Posted by Finnayra View Post

Thanks so much for the kind words.

I haven't chosen the venue/resort yet - but considering ME by Melia. I was already in communication with Royal Weddings since they were my first choice but our date was not available for beach ceremony - so had to start all over again. Tomorrow I have a conference call with the wedding planners from Celebracion Riviera Maya, hoping that goes well - since they're highly respected in the wedding business.

Regarding a travel agent, we're working with Best Day (thanks for your recommendation though!). We have been in love with them since 2011, they're all about customer satisfaction and we couldn't be happier.

How about you? How far are you into your wedding planning? I'm curious to know about your wedding! Congrats and keep in touch!

Mayra

@AllieH

Oh my! Just realized you are already married! Thanks again for your willingness to help. 

I haven't chosen the venue/resort yet - but considering ME by Melia. I was already in communication with Royal Weddings since they were my first choice but our date was not available for beach ceremony - so had to start all over again. Tomorrow I have a conference call with the wedding planners from Celebracion Riviera Maya, hoping that goes well - since they're highly respected in the wedding business.

Regarding a travel agent, we're working with Best Day (thanks for your recommendation though!). We have been in love with them since 2011, they're all about customer satisfaction and we couldn't be happier.

How about you? How far are you into your wedding planning? I'm curious to know about your wedding! Congrats and keep in touch!

Mayra

@AllieH

Oh my! Just realized you are already married! Thanks again for your willingness to help. 

no worries! Yes, our wedding was 5 months ago (SOB!). it was a total dream wedding in paradise. The planning of course had it's stressful moments - it is a wedding, regardless of the location. I still can't believe it's over sometimes. I have a planning thread if you'd like to read about all of the crazy details.

I'm glad you have a trusted travel agent - they can make the whole process soooo much easier on you. I hope your search goes well!!!

Quote:

Mayra

@AllieH

no worries! Yes, our wedding was 5 months ago (SOB!). it was a total dream wedding in paradise. The planning of course had it's stressful moments - it is a wedding, regardless of the location. I still can't believe it's over sometimes. I have a planning thread if you'd like to read about all of the crazy details.

I'm glad you have a trusted travel agent - they can make the whole process soooo much easier on you. I hope your search goes well!!!

Quote:

Mayra

@AllieH

Welcome aboard, Finnayra, and Congrats on your wedding in our magnificent Mayan Riviera next year!!! happy research + planning and hope you have the Perfect Wedding Celebration you envision - Best o Luck!!!

enjoy getting that sand in your toes - haha :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Welcome aboard, Finnayra, and Congrats on your wedding in our magnificent Mayan Riviera next year!!! happy research + planning and hope you have the Perfect Wedding Celebration you envision - Best o Luck!!!

enjoy getting that sand in your toes - haha :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)