Photo

Dreams Palm Beach OR Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sms01

sms01
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to get married in January 2014 and I'm having a hard time deciding where to have my Catholic ceremony: at Dreams Palm Beach or Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda. They both have good reviews so I don't know which one would be better for me. 

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

#2 KBrose

KBrose
    • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

I'm all for Dreams Palm Beach!  I'm getting married at DPB in February 2014 and am so excited!  I absolutely love the Dreams Resorts - I've stayed at Dreams Palm Beach and a Dreams in Mexico.  The wedding coordinator has been great to work with so far at DPB.  Good luck deciding and let me know if you have any questions about DPB.

#3 sms01

sms01
      • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by KBrose 

I'm all for Dreams Palm Beach!  I'm getting married at DPB in February 2014 and am so excited!  I absolutely love the Dreams Resorts - I've stayed at Dreams Palm Beach and a Dreams in Mexico.  The wedding coordinator has been great to work with so far at DPB.  Good luck deciding and let me know if you have any questions about DPB.

Hi KBrose

Thank you for your reply :) I'm glad i get to talk to someone who has actually stayed at this hotel. I've emailed the wedding coordinator but she's been a little slow at replying back. I love the garden gazebo at DPB, This was the first thing that attracted me to this hotel. I also want my guests to like the resort and a lot of them are very picky (my fiance's family), especially in terms of food, which would be my next question. How did you find the food? Was there a lot of variety? Also, does the hotel have a nightclub? Most of my friends are in their mid twenties and a few of them are single so I don't want them to be bored...thank you very much!!! :)

#4 KBrose

KBrose
        • 11 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:39 PM

#5 sms01

sms01
          • 14 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:08 AM

Originally Posted by KBrose 

Hi KBrose

Thank you for your reply :) I'm glad i get to talk to someone who has actually stayed at this hotel. I've emailed the wedding coordinator but she's been a little slow at replying back. I love the garden gazebo at DPB, This was the first thing that attracted me to this hotel. I also want my guests to like the resort and a lot of them are very picky (my fiance's family), especially in terms of food, which would be my next question. How did you find the food? Was there a lot of variety? Also, does the hotel have a nightclub? Most of my friends are in their mid twenties and a few of them are single so I don't want them to be bored...thank you very much!!! :)

#6 KBelz316

KBelz316
            • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2014 - 12:39 PM

I am also between these two resorts! Which one did you choose? I getting married in May 2015!

Hi everyone,

I'm planning to get married in January 2014 and I'm having a hard time deciding where to have my Catholic ceremony: at Dreams Palm Beach or Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda. They both have good reviews so I don't know which one would be better for me. 

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users