New November 2013 Bride - Cabo !

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kris10

kris10
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

Hello All,

Just got enageged this weekend and have been dreaming about my cabo wedding for years.  We are just going to do immediate family (25 people max) and then have a huge reception when we get home with extended family and friends.  I want an excuse to get both my finace and I's family on a vacation and what better of a reason then a wedding! :)  We have 6 kids coming (ages 1 to 11) so I need to find a kind friendly resort although my family and my fiance's family loves to party (we are bringing the nanny :))  We'd like to do an all inclusive so its real upfront with whats its going to cost to travel, eat, drink etc but an all inclusive isn't necessary.

Date: November 2013 (not sure on exact date)

Where: Cabo (I perfer near the El Medano beach as supposively this is the only beach that is swimable in cabo, is that true?)

Hotels I am currently looking at:

ME Cabo (i think this is my favorite but probably not best place for kids, maybe kids could stay next door at one of the pubelo bonitos?)

Melia Cabo Real

Cabo Azul

Dreams

Villa Del Arco

Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach

What is important to us: bar options, restaurant options, kid friendly, all inclusive, very modern, ability to swim in ocean

Finding it hard to focus on work. I want to plan plan plan! :)

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:37 AM

Welcome to the forum kris10, and Congrats!!! on your upcoming destination wedding in Cabo :) Yes, I can understand your excitment and difficulty focusing on anything else.......very exciting, for sure!!!

Wishing you all the best with your research + plans, and that your Wedding Celebration is everything you've been dreaming of all these years!!! Cheers :)

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 ucfjennifer

ucfjennifer
      • 185 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 26, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Cozumel, MX
      • LocationOrlando, FL

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

Congrats and welcome to the forum!! I feel the same way about getting the families together for a vacation. That's the #1 reason we chose the destination wedding! Good luck with your planning!

#4 kris10

kris10
      • 4 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:46 PM

Thank you all!! We picked the spot...Dreams Los Cabos it is!  It's just too perfect for the whole family we couldn't resist. Wahooo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users