Moon Palace 2014

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kitkatkat

kitkatkat
  • 10 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:44 PM

Hi

I have barely started planning my wedding but hope to book at Moon Palace,  does anyone have any recommendation on photographers or dj's? or about the resort itself?

I am coming for Calgary, Canada and want to do all my planning through the resort's wedding coordinator, does anyone know if ther are difficult to deal with?

thank you!

kitkatkat

#2 Holtygirl

Holtygirl
    • 6 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 05:56 PM

I am booked at Moon Palace for Nov/13 & also live in Calgary. I have only had a few email conversations with the coordinators there & so far all good! Maybe we can help each other out with the process :) Congrats!

#3 kitkatkat

kitkatkat
      • 10 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

That's great to hear! congrats to you too! very exciting!

Are you booking any outside vendors? My travel agent said that I should book a dj and photographer but I am curious as to how hard that might be.

#4 JillTran

JillTran
        • Vendor
        • 116 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:56 PM

Congratulations ladies on your engagements! And for narrowing down the resort in which you will be getting married at, there are so many good ones I know it's always a tough decision.

The on site wedding coordinators are always very busy with weddings on the day of, so don't panick if they don't email you back for a while (and I mean WEEKS!). I have been in situations where the wedding coordinators don't get back to me until after 1 month! But it will all work out in the end, as long as you have your wedding date BOOKED & CONFIRMED, the little details usually don't get worked out until 3 months before the big day.

No sure if you know also, but depending on when you are departing, the Moon Palace is offering a $1500 resort credit for their guests staying 7 nights or longer.

Good luck ladies and happy planning!

-Jill Tran

#5 MrsTobeD

MrsTobeD
          • 288 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hi Kitkatkat,

There is another thread for Moon Palace 2014 that you might want to check out, so much more info in there:  

Hi

I have barely started planning my wedding but hope to book at Moon Palace,  does anyone have any recommendation on photographers or dj's? or about the resort itself?

I am coming for Calgary, Canada and want to do all my planning through the resort's wedding coordinator, does anyone know if ther are difficult to deal with?

thank you!

kitkatkat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users