Hi

I have barely started planning my wedding but hope to book at Moon Palace,  does anyone have any recommendation on photographers or dj's? or about the resort itself?

I am coming for Calgary, Canada and want to do all my planning through the resort's wedding coordinator, does anyone know if ther are difficult to deal with?

thank you!

kitkatkat

I am booked at Moon Palace for Nov/13 & also live in Calgary. I have only had a few email conversations with the coordinators there & so far all good! Maybe we can help each other out with the process :) Congrats!

That's great to hear! congrats to you too! very exciting!

Are you booking any outside vendors? My travel agent said that I should book a dj and photographer but I am curious as to how hard that might be.

Congratulations ladies on your engagements! And for narrowing down the resort in which you will be getting married at, there are so many good ones I know it's always a tough decision.

The on site wedding coordinators are always very busy with weddings on the day of, so don't panick if they don't email you back for a while (and I mean WEEKS!). I have been in situations where the wedding coordinators don't get back to me until after 1 month! But it will all work out in the end, as long as you have your wedding date BOOKED & CONFIRMED, the little details usually don't get worked out until 3 months before the big day.

No sure if you know also, but depending on when you are departing, the Moon Palace is offering a $1500 resort credit for their guests staying 7 nights or longer.

Good luck ladies and happy planning!

-Jill Tran

Hi Kitkatkat,

There is another thread for Moon Palace 2014 that you might want to check out, so much more info in there:  http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/t/83792/moon-palace-2014

Originally Posted by kitkatkat View Post

Hi

I have barely started planning my wedding but hope to book at Moon Palace,  does anyone have any recommendation on photographers or dj's? or about the resort itself?

I am coming for Calgary, Canada and want to do all my planning through the resort's wedding coordinator, does anyone know if ther are difficult to deal with?

thank you!

kitkatkat