Sign in to follow this  
brunamcr

Getting married at Le Blanc on February 15, 2013

Hi ladies!!

I am so happy there's this website for us to share info/ideas, experiences, etc!

I am thrilled I am getting married there, but not so much about the prices... Are any of you experience the same thing?

Thanks!
:)

B

Welcome to the forum brunamcr, and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding !!! You've come to the right place for lots of info to help with your planning process.......enjoy your journey, and all the Best !!!

team MTM asst, Lynda :)

Hi B,

Congratulations!!! It's nice to see that you're also getting married on February 15th!!!! I wish you a smooth wedding planning ride, and hope we can keep in touch since we're getting married the same day. Lucky you already have the venue, I am still sorting my options and trying to make a decision soon.

Have a great day and see you around!

XOXO,
Mayra

Hi B,

Congratulations!!! It's nice to see that you're also getting married on February 15th!!!! I wish you a smooth wedding planning ride, and hope we can keep in touch since we're getting married the same day. Lucky you already have the venue, I am still sorting my options and trying to make a decision soon.

Have a great day and see you around!

XOXO,
Mayra

Hi Bruna!

I just sent you a PM and then saw this post... what costs specifically are you referring to as being expensive?  My fiancee & I have been looking at resorts for almost 6 months now & the packages at Le Blanc seem to be incredible compared to a lot of other resorts.  You have me worried that I don't know what I'm getting myself into!

Originally Posted by brunamcr View Post

Hi ladies!!

I am so happy there's this website for us to share info/ideas, experiences, etc!

I am thrilled I am getting married there, but not so much about the prices... Are any of you experience the same thing?

Thanks!

:)

B

Hi fellow LeBlanc bride I know what you mean about the price.  The room rate quotes for our guests were a little higher than I would have liked but we are giving everyone a year in to pay it off so hopefully that helps our guests.  Have you been to LeBlanc before?? I've been twice and its amazing definitely a good choice for your wedding.  Happy planning!

hola excited La Blanc brides-to-be, and Congrats!!!

Hope all your planning decisions end up making the Wonderful Weddings you are dreaming of!!! All the Best woot.gif

Photography Is Forever Studios office mgr :)