No replies to this topic

#1 TinaBanita19

TinaBanita19
  • 3 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar - Punta Canda
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:07 PM

I am new to this website.. My sister had a destination wedding in Cuba 3 years ago (actually where/how my boyfriend and I met) and recommended the website to me because she found it extremely helpful. I am not officially engaged yet but my boyfriend and I decided we're getting married in May 2015 (starting the planning early). Neither one of us has visited the Dominican before so we're having a hard time picking a resort that is accommodating to a large group at an affordable price; for our guests traveling as well as the wedding package (we both have very large families and are expecting a large group to attend). I fell in love with the hard rock cafe as soon as I looked at the resorts website, and have heard from people that it is absolutely beautiful. I find the prices from Toronto, Canada a little too expensive for our families. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations of other resorts that are more affordable? I want to have a ceremony on the beach, as well as a private reception after with dinner, drinks, dj and dancing. Any advice, tips and help would be greatly appreciated!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users