Sign in to follow this  
MRSPWILSON

OOT Bags for teenagers!???!?

Just thought I would post what I came up with.. Lip smackers lip gloss/chap stick Mini makeup kit Hair accessories Travel shampoo/conditioner Body wash Tumbler Room key holder I think there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

Just thought I would post what I came up with.. Lip smackers lip gloss/chap stick Mini makeup kit Hair accessories Travel shampoo/conditioner Body wash Tumbler Room key holder I think there's more but I can't remember off the top of my head.

I have a couple of teenagers going to and put in what you listed and some mini sun block, travel size hair spray, make remover, nail polish, and an activity book....there may be a bit more, I'll check

I have a couple of teenagers going to and put in what you listed and some mini sun block, travel size hair spray, make remover, nail polish, and an activity book....there may be a bit more, I'll check

I have two teenagers coming... it depends on their ages and genders though. There would be a huge difference between a boy, age 13, and a girl age 17.

What about a magazine in whatever they are into? Celebrity, cars, whatever.

Headphones. Hmm, actually, they will likely already have their own.

If you have to pay a fee for the Internet at your resort, you could pay that for him/her.

Maybe an inflatable tube or something for floating? You can find them at Walmart and some dollar stores.

Other than that, I like the ideas given so far.

We are giving our teenagers the same things as the adults, but they will also be 17 and 18 when we travel, so basically adults. (I guess the one technically is...)