1 reply to this topic

#1 Melissa14

Melissa14
  • 304 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 27, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

I booked Suzanne Morel for my wedding but now I'm a little concerned about prices. I didn't realize the already pricey service didn't include the cost of applying artificial eye lashes or that there would be an 11% tax fee. I've already paid the $250 deposit and I still don't have a clear price breakdown for everything.

Any past, present or future Suzanne Morel clients on here? Does anyone have a clear price breakdown?

Marrying My 5th Grade "Boyfriend"...Life has a funny way of working itself out

#2 RNtoBe

RNtoBe
  • 255 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Melissa14 

I booked Suzanne Morel for my wedding but now I'm a little concerned about prices. I didn't realize the already pricey service didn't include the cost of applying artificial eye lashes or that there would be an 11% tax fee. I've already paid the $250 deposit and I still don't have a clear price breakdown for everything.

Any past, present or future Suzanne Morel clients on here? Does anyone have a clear price breakdown?

Ask them for a price list, they will send you 2013 prices which include their salon prices and the cost for them to come to you which is quite a bit more. I've compared the prices for Suzanne Morel and the prices at the Riu Palace salon and they pretty comparable. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users