Sign in to follow this  
Melissa14

Suzanne Morel 2013 Wedding

I booked Suzanne Morel for my wedding but now I'm a little concerned about prices. I didn't realize the already pricey service didn't include the cost of applying artificial eye lashes or that there would be an 11% tax fee. I've already paid the $250 deposit and I still don't have a clear price breakdown for everything.

Any past, present or future Suzanne Morel clients on here? Does anyone have a clear price breakdown?

Originally Posted by Melissa14 View Post

I booked Suzanne Morel for my wedding but now I'm a little concerned about prices. I didn't realize the already pricey service didn't include the cost of applying artificial eye lashes or that there would be an 11% tax fee. I've already paid the $250 deposit and I still don't have a clear price breakdown for everything.

Any past, present or future Suzanne Morel clients on here? Does anyone have a clear price breakdown?

Ask them for a price list, they will send you 2013 prices which include their salon prices and the cost for them to come to you which is quite a bit more. I've compared the prices for Suzanne Morel and the prices at the Riu Palace salon and they pretty comparable.