Photo

2015 Newbie!

• Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#91 sky186

sky186
  • 155 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

I want to do so much, but at the same time I'm thinking am I doing it too early

I'd like to know what all the other 2015 brides are planning at the moment if anything

#92 Raquelita0715

Raquelita0715
    • 189 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 1, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade Riviera Cancun

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:42 PM

So far I am looking on where to create my wedding page so I can write it on my STD's. I know it's a little early but I want to give my family enough notice. I also need to pick a hotel. Debating between Now Jade and DRC

#93 ArubaAmyNGeo

ArubaAmyNGeo
    • 7 posts
    • Wedding Location:Aruba
    • LocationNortheast NJ

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:44 PM

I love the info I also found on a destination wedding details website and she gives a coupon code for 20% off I think and highly recommended wedsite.com I think a year is $49 but to have your custom www.yourname.com it's an additional $19.00 per year

#94 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

As a wedding planner in the Riviera Maya,

We would like to welcome you and congrats on an early start, There is a lot of helpful information on the forum, and we are also happy to advice anyone who may have questions.

Feel free to ask us anything and we will be happy to help.

Happy Planning!

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#95 DR2015

DR2015
      • 150 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
      • Wedding Location:NOW Larimar Punta Cana, Dom. Rep.

Posted 04 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Raquelita0715 

So far I am looking on where to create my wedding page so I can write it on my STD's. I know it's a little early but I want to give my family enough notice. I also need to pick a hotel. Debating between Now Jade and DRC

there are ssssooo many options!! we decided on the knot for no reason in particular!! google wedding websites and many options will surface!!

May 01, 2015- complete!! 73 guests+bride & groom! Now Larimar Punta Cana!

#96 TrooDIVA

TrooDIVA
      • 43 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
      • LocationMontego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:01 AM

WOOOHOOO!!!! 2015 BRIDES!!! Congrats everyone. I will marry the man of my prayers October 2015 at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. I am so excited! We hired an awesome wedding planner here in my hometown who has taken the stress off of us. I would love to connect with other Grand brides. Also, any tips and advice is greatly appreciated (especially when it comes to DIY projects). HAPPY PLANNING :-D

#97 sky186

sky186
      • 155 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:58 AM

congratulations x x

#98 Jennkn87

Jennkn87
        • 212 posts
        • Wedding Date:September 19, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Secrets Wild Orchid - Montego Bay, Jamaica
        • LocationOhio

Posted 06 October 2013 - 03:51 PM

WOOOHOOO!!!! 2015 BRIDES!!! Congrats everyone. I will marry the man of my prayers October 2015 at Iberostar Grand Rose Hall. I am so excited! We hired an awesome wedding planner here in my hometown who has taken the stress off of us. I would love to connect with other Grand brides. Also, any tips and advice is greatly appreciated (especially when it comes to DIY projects). HAPPY PLANNING :-D

Congrats!! We are also planning on choosing the grand for our wedding! May I ask why you hired your own wedding planner? Are you having your ceremony off site? I have read lots of reviews that the coordinator there takes forever to get back with you and you don't really get any planning done until a couple of months before your date... Which makes me really nervous... But everyone has said the weddings always turned out beautiful and had no problems. My TA also assured me she is great! Hopefully!! do you have any of your details set yet on what types of ceremony, reception, parties your going to have? I haven't gotten that far yet!

#99 TrooDIVA

TrooDIVA
        • 43 posts
        • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Iberostar Grand Rose Hall
        • LocationMontego Bay, Jamaica

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Hi Jennkn87, We hired a planner to help with executing our ideas and to be the point of contact between the WC at IGRH. She has also been a great resource and sounding board. We are having everything on-site.Yes, the WC takes a long time to get back with you. I don't like the idea of waiting a month until the wedding day to plan everything. We've gotten a lot accomplished thus far. We are still working out the details for the ceremony and reception. Our biggest hurdle is the guest list. We both come from huge families, but want a small, intimate ceremony. We will have a welcome party, rehearsal dinner, and a couple of excursions for our guests. Lots more to do in what feels like so little time.

#100 strwbsprkl

strwbsprkl
        • 373 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 4, 2015
        • Wedding Location:Dreams la romana

Posted 06 October 2013 - 06:34 PM

Awesome congrats!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users