Karisma Wedding Webinar April 27, 2013 @ 9:00am PST

Hello BDW Brides & Grooms,

BestDestinationWedding.com & Wright Travel Agency are excited to present a wedding webinar for Karisma Resorts.

Gilberto Machain, an Inside Sale Associate and former Wedding Coordinator, will be a panelist and will give a presentation as well as be on hand for a Q & A session.

I will also be a panelist to answer your travel questions about rates, group blocks vs. individual packages, etc.

This is a great opportunity for current Karisma brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Wright Travel Agency are Diamond Level GIVC & GI Wedding Consultants.

If you attend the webinar you will get a complimentary upgrade (based upon availability and qualifications below).

To qualify for the upgrade you must:

• You book your wedding within 30 days of attending the webinar and;

• Book your stay and a group block with a minimum of 10 rooms booked through the block with Wright Travel Agency and;

• Your room qualifies for an upgrade (see below for information on qualifying rooms *please note, this upgrade list may change at any time with or without notice)

Available Upgrades (Hotels may change or update availability without any notice to us):

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Maroma

Mi Hotelito Beachfront

Honeymoon Suite

Infinity Pool Jacuzzi Suite

Honeymoon Suite

Infinity Pool Jacuzzi Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Royale

Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Luxury Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Ocean Front Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Luxury Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

n/a

Swim-up Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Premium Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

n/a

Luxury Swim up Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Casitas Royale

Casita Suite

Swim-Up Casita Suite

n/a

Individual Casita Suite

Infinity Pool Casita Suite

n/a

Indidual Swim Up Casitas Suite

Infinity Pool Swim Up Casitas Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

El Dorado Seaside Suites

Luxury Jacuzzi Jr Suite

Beach Front Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Luxury Jacuzzi Jr Suite

Beachfront Jacuzzi Jr. Suite  

n/a

Jacuzzi Jr Suite

n/a

Beachfront Jacuzzi Jr. Suite  

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

Azul Beach Hotel

Junior Suite

Junior Swim-Up

n/a

Family Suite

Family Swim-Up Suite

n/a

Ocean Front Junior Suite

Honeymoon Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

Azul Sensatori Hotel

Luxury Jacuzzi Suite

Luxury Jacuzzi Ocean View Suite

n/a

Jacuzzi Jr. Suite

Luxury Jacuzzi Swim Up Suite

n/a

Premium Jacuzzi Suite

Jacuzzi Swim Up Jr. Suite

n/a

Family Jacuzzi Suite

Family Oceanview Jacuzzi Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

Azul Fives Hotel

Deluxe Room

Deluxe Pool View

Deluxe Walk out

Deluxe Pool View

Deluxe Walk Out

n/a

One Bedroom Suite

One Bedroom Pool View

One Bedroom Walk Out

One Bedroom Pool View

One Bedroom Walk Out

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

Hidden Beach Resort

Ocean Front Dome Suite

n/a

Resort

Room Booked

Single Upgraded Room

Double Upgrade

Seashore Bay Beach Resort

Deluxe Oceanside

Premium Oceanside

Honeymoon Premium Oceanside

Premium Oceanside

n/a

Luxury Ocean View Room

Honeymoon Luxury Ocean View Room

Luxury Ocean View Room

Honeymoon Luxury Ocean View Room

n/a

For more information on Wright Travel Agency (with reviews), go to our insiders page.  Other amenities may be available with your group block as well. 

To get more information about booking your Karisma Wedding with a GI Wedding Consultant at Wright Travel Agency, you can contact us here: GI Wedding Consultant Information Request or email us!

• 2 weeks later...

We're planning an "elegant elopement" so to speak, as it will just be the hubby and I renewing our vows. HOWEVER, we want all the bells and whistles. Looking at photography, and want to hopefully have our ceremony in the white gazebo at ESS. I keep seeing info about the candlelight dinner, which I'm thinking is in the same gazebo. I'm wondering if that could be done; set up the dinner while we are having our photos taken after we renew our vows.

Since we aren't booking multiple rooms I know we won't be a "high priority" wedding they will be overly concerned about pleasing overall, but I still would like as much info as possible.

We're planning an "elegant elopement" so to speak, as it will just be the hubby and I renewing our vows. HOWEVER, we want all the bells and whistles. Looking at photography, and want to hopefully have our ceremony in the white gazebo at ESS. I keep seeing info about the candlelight dinner, which I'm thinking is in the same gazebo. I'm wondering if that could be done; set up the dinner while we are having our photos taken after we renew our vows.

Since we aren't booking multiple rooms I know we won't be a "high priority" wedding they will be overly concerned about pleasing overall, but I still would like as much info as possible.

Originally Posted by Vowz2014 View Post

this would be a great chance to learn about the resort and they treat all weddings big and small with the same care!

• 2 weeks later...

Tammy- thanks for hosting the webinar! It was really informative and a great resource to be able to get a broad overview of the properties and what they have to offer couples. It actually has me re-considering our decision to do everything in one spot since I'm really debating spending a few days at Maroma or the Casitas:)

I believe Gilberto said he would be passing along a preferred vendor list, or do I have that wrong?

Originally Posted by Vowz2014 View Post

Tammy- thanks for hosting the webinar! It was really informative and a great resource to be able to get a broad overview of the properties and what they have to offer couples. It actually has me re-considering our decision to do everything in one spot since I'm really debating spending a few days at Maroma or the Casitas:)

I believe Gilberto said he would be passing along a preferred vendor list, or do I have that wrong?

Hello,  thank you for joining us this morning.  

Choosing between Maroma or the Casitas is a nice problem to have :)

I am expecting a few documents from Gilberto.  I am hoping one is a preferred vendor list and as soon as I get them, will post them up :)