Photo

Favors or OOT items with your logo

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:24 PM

Today at work I received a catalog that I thought some of you ladies might be interested in. You can find all kinds of items for OOT bags (i.e. luggage tags, emery boards, dum-dum suckers, lip balm, mini frisbees, stress balls, pens, etc) that you can put your logo on. The prices seem to be very good too. This catalog is actually geared towards advertising for a business but a logo is a logo.

Check it out. Promotional Products by 4imprint inc, Custom Imprinted Promotional Items, Advertising Specialties - 4imprint.com

You can also save $25 on an order of $250 by using coupon code C765. The offer expires 12/31/07.

#2 boscobel

boscobel
    • VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:25 PM

Cool, thanks!!

And I have to say again, that I just want to snuggle that cute lil'pup!

#3 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
      • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:26 PM

Thanks Carly. She is super sweet!

#4 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:12 PM

I've found good (some of the best for logos etc) deals at the Discount Mugs site as well.

And I agree -- that l'il pup is the most adorable thing I've ever seen. What kind of doggie is she/he?

#5 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
          • 1,016 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:18 PM

Thanks. She is a toy poddle. I used to think that poddles were those really yappy dogs but she is so precious and calm and loves to be held like a baby!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users