Photo

Bridal lingerie help!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lizzy

Lizzy
  • 501 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 04:04 PM

There is an old tradition that the mother of the bride has the honor of presenting her daughter with a wedding night penoir or neglige. I have looked at Macy's and didn't see anything that I felt was pretty enough for my Maggie. I also looked at Nordstrom online and at some very tacky places online.
    Does anyone have a favorite place that would have something lovely and traditional? Oh, and it must be white. I don't like the shorty hoochie momma stuff. Something romantic and pretty.
    Thanks for your help ladies.

For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#2 Clussy75

Clussy75
    • 533 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:32 PM

Have you already checked Victoria Secret's Bridal Collection? They have a few cute ones there. They have 4 longer white/ivory negligees on the 3rd page of their bridal collection assortment.

Good luck!
      Claudia & Sean
      11/11/07

#3 fogdog

fogdog
      • 170 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:35 PM

Neiman Marcus has some really pretty things (I love the Cosabella stuff).
        Anthropologie also has some cute things at lower prices in the slip section.
        Bridget and Brian
        Los Cabos 11/17/07

#4 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 05:37 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by fogdog
          Neiman Marcus has some really pretty things (I love the Cosabella stuff).
          Anthropologie also has some cute things at lower prices in the slip section.
          good call on Anthropologie - they do have some cute stuff. not the hugest selection, but what they have i really like. Lizzy - there's one right at 50th & France too. and there are quite a few around the cities.

#5 Lizzy

Lizzy
          • 501 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 01:33 AM

Thank you ladies for the leads! Ann, you are right, there is one on 50th and France! Wish me luck...
            For the dance, at the reception, Maggie wore her crinoline and a lovely lace top. Looks like Tadd likes it!

Professional Photography by Michael B.www.michaelbstudio.comMinneapolis, MN

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:52 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Lizzy
              There is an old tradition that the mother of the bride has the honor of presenting her daughter with a wedding night penoir or neglige. I have looked at Macy's and didn't see anything that I felt was pretty enough for my Maggie. I also looked at Nordstrom online and at some very tacky places online.
              Does anyone have a favorite place that would have something lovely and traditional? Oh, and it must be white. I don't like the shorty hoochie momma stuff. Something romantic and pretty.
              Thanks for your help ladies.

that is so sweet! i wish my mom knew about all these 'traditions' - your daughter is so lucky!!!!

i LOVE this place - their stuff is amazing! Gigis Closet

also check out this thread:

http://bestdestinati....light=lingerie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users