sarahandjake13

Sarah's Iberostar Grand Rose Hall Jamaica Planning Journal

I

We are having our ceremony on a private beach location about 15 minutes from the Iberostar.  We have arranged return travel for all our guests.  Our ceremony will start at 3PM, then we are having a mini-reception with a signature cocktail and fruit platter.  Below are some pictures of how the ceremony site will be arranged.  We are going with the bamboo and tulle archway, and the white wooden folding chairs with orange ties. LL * I also LOVE these starfish for the chairs.  I may make this a DIY project. LL
love those star fish chair things lol

I went for my first dress fitting last weekend, and I am EXTREMELY happy :)  The only thing I'm going to have her change is the length of the train (6 inches shorter), and the bubble hem is going to change to a straight hem.  It fit like a glove!!!

The dressmaker is also making me a flower for my hair out of the same material as the dress.  It's going to look similar to this, but without the netting.  PS.. I'm not wearing my hair like that, lol.. I just wanted to see how it looked in my hair :)

Originally Posted by joe elecia2014 View Post

If you don't mind me asking, who is your wedding planner in Jamaica. Planning our wedding for next year

We went with Tropical Weddings Jamaica.  Almarie is great!!