Newbie - Moon Palace - November 2013
Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:18 PM
Clicked Submit too soon!
I've been a member of BDW for a few months now (engaged since September 2012), but have yet to say hello!
My fiance and I have selected the Moon Palace for our Catholic wedding on November 2, 2013, and we could not be more excited!
Have any brides had a Catholic wedding at MP? I have some questions about a few things (am very very overwhelmed!)
- We are expecting a pretty large turnout (probably 80-100), and would like to provide several events for our guests to attend (welcome party, "rehearsal dinner" for all guests to attend, ceremony + reception)- has anyone had a large event here? Any recommendations?
- How did you handle the music (for both ceremony and reception)? We'd like to have live music at the ceremony and a DJ at the reception-- any suggestions for either part?
- I haven't been able to find any information about bridesmaid bouquets-- are these offered and what is the price range?
- We selected the complimentary packages as none of the Colin Crowe fit with our vision for colors- what additional costs should we expect?
- Which buffet did you select, and how did you like it? Anything to choose or steer clear of?
Would love to hear any suggestions, likes, dislikes, "wish-I-had-knowns", etc.
Thanks in advance--- SO EXCITED!!
Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:32 PM
So glad you made it on here. Have you signed up for the Moon Palace Webinar on Arpil 20th @ 9:00am PST.
You will be able to get your questions answered on it directly from the wedding department.
also, these links may help you:
Moon Palace Wedding:
Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com / Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion
Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
Awards and recognition:
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award) | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read! If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email email@example.com.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users