Private wedding venue in the MR

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • 599 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by astaats83 

We are just all about having a private ceremony and reception.  We want to feel like we're the only ones in the world at that moment, like we decided to have a wedding at a well hidden local gem on the beach.  We are both very laid back and down to earth people but we do want our guests to have an experience of a lifetime.  We don't mind if its on a resort or at a beach club.  We have about 30 people, so probably would be cheaper to do off site.  

Depending on your budget, a private villa might be a really nice option! I so wanted to do the villa below, but it just wasn't feasible financially:

http://delsolphotogr...nation-wedding/

Even if this one isn't exactly on the beach, there are certainly others that are!

#12 Yazmin De La Mora

Yazmin De La Mora
    • Vendor
    • 336 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:33 PM

Originally Posted by astaats83 

We are just all about having a private ceremony and reception.  We want to feel like we're the only ones in the world at that moment, like we decided to have a wedding at a well hidden local gem on the beach.  We are both very laid back and down to earth people but we do want our guests to have an experience of a lifetime.  We don't mind if its on a resort or at a beach club.  We have about 30 people, so probably would be cheaper to do off site.  

Hello astaats,

As brownsugarbride says, it all depends on your budget.

Since we are an integral event agency, we do have our own catering & decor company and are offering our coordination services since 7 years ago, our speciality are private locations, so we have slept and experienced most of private locations in the area.

Please feel free to contact us at info@yazmindelamora.com for more info.

Here is a sneak peek (www.playaweddings.com) from one of our weddings in a private location. Enjoy!

Happy planning!

#13 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
      • 3,074 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:05 AM

Congrats astaats83 and albertalou on your upcoming Mayan Riviera weddings!!! it's an incomparably Gorgeous location for a wedding venue, for sure! and will make such a beautiful backdrop for your Big Day and wedding photos!!!

For an "off the beaten track" suggestion, check out *

team MTM :)

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                            100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#14 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
        • 599 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:26 PM

Simply stunning!  I really like Mishka Designs and their work!  I'm trying to stay on budget with my floral/design budget, so I will NOT be tempted! Argh!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users