We are back!! And it was awsome!!
Posted 18 October 2007 - 04:49 PM
1. How did you pay Chandlyn...cash, credit card, etc?
2. The 8/pp for cocktails on the beach after the wedding, how long is that for? Is is just rum punch that they serve?
3. Did you go into the disco at all? I'm curious is there are a lot of seats and how big it is? What kind of music did they play?
4. Is the terrace at the Blue Mountain Bar large?
5. Did you look at the upstairs of the Plantation? Does it have a view?
Sorry so many questions... Thanks!!!
Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:37 PM
Posted 18 October 2007 - 05:40 PM
| Originally Posted by Jerzzygirl |
There were no receptions by the pool that I saw. I cant imagine where that would even be set-up. The 8.00pp for the cocktail hour was for the food. Do you have a copy of the available menu that you can choose from? The rum-punch served after the wedding is free. You can have the champane served with dinner, like we choose or right after the wedding. We paid Chandlyn cash at our meeting. We did go to the disco, but not for long. My oldest daughter and her friend went every night, Chris and I just went to spy dance on them for alittle while. They played standard club music, not many seats at all, just bar stools around the bar. They dont open until 11pm. Blue mointain bar terrace is very large. But I think the terrace is considered dunns river bar. Its all in the same area. I did get a chance to see the plantation and yes they have an ocean view also like mammee bay.
Posted 19 October 2007 - 09:44 AM
I'm alittle concerned that there's no room set aside for a reception by the pool area, especially if I have to pay $50/pp. I've asked them to send me pics so that I can plan some decorations accordingly but the said the have none....boo
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users