• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#11 1stbride2013

1stbride2013
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Hello,

Here is the link for Pretty faces... www.facebook.com/prettyfacesjm

Pretty faces price is very reasonable compare to Loni Jones and Loni does not do airbrush.

#12 nikeya1

nikeya1
    • Site Supporter
    • 1 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 12:48 AM

I am using Pretty Faces as well for my 07/13/13 wedding at the Grand. The artist name is Peter Gay Lambert, I believe. I like the fact that she has lots of photo's of her work. When I contacted her she was quick to respond and very professional and super sweet!

#13 canadiangurl

canadiangurl
      • 33 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

Anyone use Rashel Edwards? I contacted her via FB as some had suggested, I send her a deposit of $170 US and I leave for my wedding in 3 days and despite sending a few msg's to get in contact with her I have not heard a thing. I am freaking out a little bc if I don't hear from her, not only have I lost that money but will likely have no one to do hair and make up! Has anyone else run into this issue?

#14 DanielleJasmine

DanielleJasmine
        • Site Supporter
        • 27 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by canadiangurl 

Anyone use Rashel Edwards? I contacted her via FB as some had suggested, I send her a deposit of $170 US and I leave for my wedding in 3 days and despite sending a few msg's to get in contact with her I have not heard a thing. I am freaking out a little bc if I don't hear from her, not only have I lost that money but will likely have no one to do hair and make up! Has anyone else run into this issue?

Good luck candadiangurl. This post has made me officially decide not to go with Rashel because although she has responded to my emails, she hasn't been very accomodating or forthcoming with information. I was considering overlooking it as not everyone has the best customer service and she does have mostly great reviews on here, but I had reservations. I am now going to look into other makeup/hair artists. Good luck and enjoy your wedding in a few days. Remember, planning stops on that day. Then you just let go of what happens and enjoy it all- the good and the unplanned :)

#15 Backy

Backy
          • 171 posts
          • Wedding Date:April 19, 2014
          • Wedding Location:Sandals Montego Bay

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

i too am not sure whether to use the resort makeup artist or not, they will probably have to do many trials to get it right...

#16 muneera0302

muneera0302
          • 277 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by 1stbride2013 

Hello All, I need your help with locating a makeup Artist. I am getting marred August 3, 2013 at the Beaches Resort in Negril. I am not comfortable using their stylist because I cannot get testimonials about their service. So I far I have heard about Raschel Edwards and Loni Jones whom I have both spoken with and their works are AMAZING. Sadly they are booked. I hae contacted Queenbee but I am not sure about her work because their is not much on her Facebook page or website. So I need your help with referrals…….please. Thanks.

do you have the contact information for loni jones?

#17 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
            • 174 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 08:26 AM

There are other awesome makeup artists in Jamaica .... Everyone appears to go Raschel because she's the most talked about on the board.

#18 muneera0302

muneera0302
              • 277 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:13 AM

There are other awesome makeup artists in Jamaica .... Everyone appears to go Raschel because she's the most talked about on the board.

That is crazy how rashel is the most talked about artist on here, that's why I went with her as well. I'm sure there are many great ones. Just wanted someone who others experienced prior to me. And loni was a lil more expensive. A few others I emailed didn't do airbrush so that was the deciding factor for me

#19 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
                • 562 posts
                • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
                • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
                • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 16 June 2013 - 09:41 AM

I used Peter Gaye at Pretty Faces and I lived how my hair and makeup turned out! She was great at replying to emails and even had a Skype chat with me one day so we could discuss looks.

#20 MsFaszion

MsFaszion
                • 174 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

I used Peter Gaye at Pretty Faces and I lived how my hair and makeup turned out! She was great at replying to emails and even had a Skype chat with me one day so we could discuss looks.

Do you have pics?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users