Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Originally Posted by muneera0302 View Post

 

 

That is crazy how rashel is the most talked about artist on here, that's why I went with her as well. I'm sure there are many great ones. Just wanted someone who others experienced prior to me. And loni was a lil more expensive. A few others I emailed didn't do airbrush so that was the deciding factor for me

Yes Loni is more expensive due to her traveling fee, but her work is awesome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So my wedding is 2 months away and im a mess trying to book things at the last minute, for makeup im looking into using Rashel Edwards or Paul March(He is crazy expensive though). Iv looked at some other makeup artist like loni Jones and pretty faces. Loni does great work but I think i would use her if I was having a fashion show she is obviously experienced and has done a lot of celebrities but that's really where it stops for me I wont pay more money to someone just because they have done celebrities if i think someone else can do the job just as good!!being in the fashion industry myself i know about all the fixes celebrities and photogs do on their photos!!! and pretty faces to me looks ok but nothing spectacular, iv also looked at the Face forward page and Queen bee i wasnt really impressed. Rashel stands out to me her work just looks so classy and sophisticated and there are a lot of unedited pics on her page that look so great she actual does great work on regular people plus she gets great reviews I haven't seen much reviews about the others. Paul March's work looks greatt!!! it matters not to me if he does airbrushing or not, I just want to look stunning but he is so expensive but sooo good so i will have to weigh my options and decide on him or Rashel. Im in love with Rashel's style though so i may just go with her and il definitely post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

 

Do you have pics?

 

Here are a few. She did airbrushing, which was fun.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica View Post

 

 

Here are a few. She did airbrushing, which was fun.

 

1000

 

1000

 

1000

 

 

You look amazing. I think I will contact them as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

from doing my research I've heard nothing but excellent things about Rashel, but on Loni leaves much to be desired. Both artists have a different style Rashel's work is definitely more refined that's why we decided to go with her for my cousin's wedding and my wedding. Loni's work is really good too and she does celebrities but we haven't seen much reviews about her from brides.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by OctBride13 View Post

 

from doing my research I've heard nothing but excellent things about Rashel, but on Loni leaves much to be desired. Both artists have a different style Rashel's work is definitely more refined that's why we decided to go with her for my cousin's wedding and my wedding. Loni's work is really good too and she does celebrities but we haven't seen much reviews about her from brides.

 

I understand and us brides to be have to go with what works for us.  I think Loni's travel fees are high, vs. Rashel's and this could be a reason why we don't here much.  Also Loni does not do airbrush. Again I think one should choose based on their gut, images, and reviews.  Congrats and good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

 

 

I understand and us brides to be have to go with what works for us.  I think Loni's travel fees are high, vs. Rashel's and this could be a reason why we don't here much.  Also Loni does not do airbrush. Again I think one should choose based on their gut, images, and reviews.  Congrats and good luck.

 

 

Originally Posted by OctBride13 View Post

 

from doing my research I've heard nothing but excellent things about Rashel, but on Loni leaves much to be desired. Both artists have a different style Rashel's work is definitely more refined that's why we decided to go with her for my cousin's wedding and my wedding. Loni's work is really good too and she does celebrities but we haven't seen much reviews about her from brides.

 

@alexisinjamaica 's makeup turned out beautiful! airbrushing also!!! They did a great job on her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by MsFaszion View Post

 

 

 

You look amazing. I think I will contact them as well.

 

Originally Posted by muneera0302 View Post

 

BEAUTIFUL!!!! i hope mine turns out like yours!!!

 

Thanks guys!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×