Share the name of your font (s)! I'm looking for options for my STDs

#2 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
    • 230 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Now Jade
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:15 AM

We used the font Mishka. It's $45 but it's totally worth it (from dafonts.com) . I have MS Word 2010 and it works lovely. It's OpenType so you have about 9 choices of what you would like each letter to look like.  You can also pick and choose which letters get to be extra fancy and which will be more plain.

This is the photo that originally gave me the idea to purchase this font. I unfortunately didnt take any photos of my invites, but they came out very similar.  If you end up going with this font, let me know if you have any questions bc it took me a little bit to figure out how to use it. Good luck!

#3 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
    • 178 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:34 AM

i was so scared to buy a font & it not work right.. especially because i've had so many problems with my mac (which is so unusual)

but i love that font!

#4 AnaSteele58

AnaSteele58
      • 381 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

We used the font Mishka. It's $45 but it's totally worth it (from dafonts.com) . I have MS Word 2010 and it works lovely. It's OpenType so you have about 9 choices of what you would like each letter to look like.  You can also pick and choose which letters get to be extra fancy and which will be more plain. This is the photo that originally gave me the idea to purchase this font. I unfortunately didnt take any photos of my invites, but they came out very similar.  If you end up going with this font, let me know if you have any questions bc it took me a little bit to figure out how to use it. Good luck!

Wow! That is a nice font. It's now a contender. Thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users