16 replies to this topic

#1 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
  • 137 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 4, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Majestic Colonial Punta Cana
  • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

Any brides in Toronto GTA area who would want to get together and discuss wedding plans or need help/ brainstorming ideas? I am from Brampton ON and am getting married Dec 4th 2013 Punta Cana :)

#2 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
  • 360 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

Vanessa,

That's a great idea. I wouldn't mind that either. I live in downtown Toronto, and would love to just get together with fellow brides to chitchat. I'm getting married 11/12/13 in Riviera Maya.

Sarah

#3 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
    • 137 posts
    • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:50 AM

Awesome Sarah ! Lets see if we get more response this week and try and set up something in next few weeks. I know my friends are tired of hearing me talk about my wedding so fresh ears would be good :)

#4 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
    • 360 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:04 PM

Oh Vanessa, trust me, I believe every bride on this forum is going through the same thing. I just talk to the FI now, and even HE is getting tired of hearing about wedding stuff. I pretty much do all the planning myself, and keep him in the loop on big decisions.

#5 JA2012

JA2012
      • 334 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:20 PM

im a Toronto bride also and wouldn't mind getting together. It would be fun to hear what everyone is doing and bounce ideas off some fresh ears. Lol. I can talk weddings all day and I think my friends,fam, fiance are thinking there is nothing else going on in my life. LOL.

#6 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
        • 137 posts
        • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

JA2012 your wedding is very soon you must be getting excited! I'll throw some dates out there and see who else has joined us by then maybe weekend of March 29th-31st could meet up DT and have some cocktails. I completly undertand my FI is sort of just there for the ride. He will listen to whatever I go on about but hes not making any decissions or coming up with really any ideas lol

#7 futuremrswarner

futuremrswarner
        • 360 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

I'm good for March 29th weekend :)

#8 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
          • 137 posts
          • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:34 PM

Posted Image The girl who makes these is from Hamilton I'm thinking of getting one made what do u girls honestly think?

#9 JA2012

JA2012
          • 334 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

I think that weekend works for me also. Im just waiting to hear if the family has any easter plans so let me know what date so I can confirm.

As for the hair accessory, are you doing a beach theme wedding? I like the look of the flowers but I'm not 100% on the star thingy's sticking out at the top. BUT...if everything is beach shells and star fish then I think it will go along with the theme.

#10 VanessaBB

VanessaBB
            • 137 posts
            • LocationToronto Canads

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:52 AM

Does someone have a place to propose to meet up I'm guessing DT Toronto is better for you ladies? I live in Brampton but I can get DT easily I'm available during the day or evening. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users