Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

I am obsessed with PLL!!!!!

#12 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
    • 178 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Sophia2616 

I am obsessed with PLL!!!!!

did you watch the finale?! i thought it was suppose to be 2 hours & my DVR only did 1 hour, now i'm really confused! ughhh.. but i knew it'd be good!

#13 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
      • 143 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:41 AM

I haven't OK so this is weird BUT i am saving the last 5 episodes because I am so obsessed that I need to watch them back to back because I hate having to wait a week! SOOO I took off Monday April 5th (Monday after my Bach party) and I have a date with PLL and tons of water and Advil!!! Its so hard to read what happened (twitter etc)

wait so the season finale is 2 hours or 1??

#14 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
        • 178 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:16 PM

I haven't OK so this is weird BUT i am saving the last 5 episodes because I am so obsessed that I need to watch them back to back because I hate having to wait a week! SOOO I took off Monday April 5th (Monday after my Bach party) and I have a date with PLL and tons of water and Advil!!! Its so hard to read what happened (twitter etc)

wait so the season finale is 2 hours or 1??

haha. i usually come home from the bar, whether i'm early out at 9 or late night at 3 am & watch it but this week I didn't because I thought it was 2 hours, but it was only 1! Even my MOH/BFF said it was 1 hour! I'm upset because I was ready for 2 hours.. but it was still good. NOW  have to wait until June :(

#15 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
          • 178 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

I'm almost finished the first book & I can't wait for the second.. it's crazy!!

#16 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
            • 178 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:59 AM

finished book #1 onto book #2 :) omg it was really good!

#17 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
              • 143 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 10:21 AM

really?? do you recommend them?? I just started watching Vampire Diaries LOL (im such a tween at heart!)

#18 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
                • 178 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:26 PM

really?? do you recommend them?? I just started watching Vampire Diaries LOL (im such a tween at heart!)

I think you should read them leading up to your wedding/honeymoon... there are awkward parts (in my opinion) however, some say it sparks your sex life ;)

I haven't gotten into VD, however, I like ABC Family shows & CW :) One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, Lying Game (I'm childish at heart) lol

#19 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                  • 143 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:02 PM

Yeah I am fan of those too! and I have been traveling a lot so I downloaded season 1 of VD and it was OK but now i am 1/2 way through season 2 and its GOOD! By the way its so nice to talk sometimes about mindless non wedding related things!!!!

#20 aleedoc17

aleedoc17
                    • 178 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 01:19 PM

Yeah I am fan of those too! and I have been traveling a lot so I downloaded season 1 of VD and it was OK but now i am 1/2 way through season 2 and its GOOD! By the way its so nice to talk sometimes about mindless non wedding related things!!!!

I agree! When we were looking for our house, it was stressful, but knowing I had to plan the wedding, I'd go from house to wedding, to work stres, back to wedding.. now we have the house & it's constantly work & wedding.. but with the weather changing (although yesterday & today was crappy) & Spring on it's way, we'll be dong yard work & such.. another thing to worry!

But now that PLL is on break I'm going crazy. BUTTTT I'm behind on my soap operas (I'm one of those girls - lol) & a season or 2 behind on GG I figured nows a good time to catch up!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users