Photo

TTD Dress..How Much?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#11 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:24 AM

Speaking of TTD, Ann. Have you ever decided what your going to do?

#12 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
    • 87 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 11:48 AM

You should also check consignment/resell clothing stores if you have one in your area. The one where I take my clothes always has a nice selection of bridal gowns, I saw a nice David's with tags still on it for $85 last time I was there.

#13 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 12:33 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TammyB
        Speaking of TTD, Ann. Have you ever decided what your going to do?
        I haven't ... I was hoping to be able to make it to San Diego or something this Fall, but with me going back to work it may not happen. UGH! I WILL make something happen, somehow - even if we're doing the TTD when we're 85!

#14 BillysBride

BillysBride
        • 1,255 posts

Posted 16 October 2007 - 02:02 PM

Eeeeeeeeeee!! I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!! I literally had A Moment when I saw this thing. Its perfect..just what I was looking for even though I didn't realize it til I saw it. And I'm getting it for $169!!!! I love it.

Heres the TTD dress ladies! I'm getting rid of the boob flower when I have the alterations. I've never been big on the mermaid thing, but this is a non drastic silhouette and I think I'll have plenty of leg room. I wanted the TTD dress to be kinda oo la la sexy and different. What do y'all think?

Click the image to open in full size.
          Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
          http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#15 Spazz

Spazz
          • VIP Member
          • 10,482 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 07:14 AM

[QUOTE=BillysBride;176604]Eeeeeeeeeee!! I FOUND IT I FOUND IT I FOUND IT!! I literally had A Moment when I saw this thing. Its perfect..just what I was looking for even though I didn't realize it til I saw it. And I'm getting it for $169!!!! I love it.

Heres the TTD dress ladies! I'm getting rid of the boob flower when I have the alterations. I've never been big on the mermaid thing, but this is a non drastic silhouette and I think I'll have plenty of leg room. I wanted the TTD dress to be kinda oo la la sexy and different. What do y'all think? [QUOTE]

Perfect! Great price and great dress!!!!

#16 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
            • 26,161 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:27 AM

I think it's gorgeous! Perfect for a TTD.

BTW, love your siggy pic...do you have quadruplets?

#17 Jenn

Jenn
              • 1,557 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 08:56 AM

That dress is beautiful! I got mine on Ebay for $80 - its not a wedding dress, but is a flowy white BCBG.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by brecluse
                Here's the online/super affordable DB line:

db Online Collection Bridal Gowns | David's Bridal
                I didn't even know they had this! They have some great super-affordable dresses on there!

#18 BillysBride

BillysBride
                • 1,255 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:04 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by starchild
                  I think it's gorgeous! Perfect for a TTD.

BTW, love your siggy pic...do you have quadruplets?
                  Yes! We have two year old quads...Meryn, Kellen, Nico and Layla.

With them in mind, I am trying to cut costs wherever possible. I saw this dress a while ago, but it was a lot more at the time. I guess it didn't sell, so they reposted it for $169...I am thinking now that had I waited and let the auction expire, the seller might have relisted it even lower, but I didn't want to take a chance that someone else would get it. Be just my luck to find the one I wanted, and miss out on it by trying to be too cheap. I'm happy though....thats a decent price, and should something come up to nip my budget even further, I can always use that as the wedding dress too if need be. I like it that much.
                  Savannah

http://i17.photobuck....inecollage.jpgThe Fab Four (my quads) Meryn, Kellen, Nico & Layla
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt265ad.aspxhttp://www.mywedding...nnah/index.html20 STD's w. pre-lim RSVP sent 6/15/09: 7 "Yes" so far/10 guests total!

#19 CrystalVegas

CrystalVegas
                  • 87 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 11:41 AM

I love the dress! It will be good for some sexy pics!

#20 brecluse

brecluse
                    • 196 posts

Posted 17 October 2007 - 02:29 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hopels
                      I didn't even know they had this! They have some great super-affordable dresses on there!
                      I know, I think it's pretty new, like within the last month.
                      TTD :: Tortola, BVI

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users