• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 soontobeawalsh

soontobeawalsh
  • 197 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 9, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Runaway Bay

Posted 17 April 2013 - 12:43 PM

Ok I just decided that the $800 vendor fee is not worth it at all!  So I have requested Chris Lee  to shoot my wedding and they tell me that he is booked for me.  Hopefully I get him, I have been checking out all the pictures on his facebook page.  Not sure what package we are going with yet, but this forum has made me feel much better about the resort photographers. 

Please Please if anyone had Chris for their wedding please share some pictures.

#12 kailz23

kailz23
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

I just had my wedding. had chris do our photos. he was amazing. check out my post on any gran bahia runaway bay out there. i posted a few pics with my review.

#13 MrsViolo

MrsViolo
    • 117 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:42 AM

I just had my wedding. had chris do our photos. he was amazing. check out my post on any gran bahia runaway bay out there. i posted a few pics with my review.

Thanks for posting! I saw them! Love love loved the sun set picture of you and your hubbie. I think I'm feeling pretty confident going with Chris!

#14 Candice37

Candice37
      • 9 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

Im getting married in 4 days and am starting to getting freaked out a little by these vendor fees that are ridiculous!. I myself as well as my friend, my mother and my soon to be sister in law all have SLR cameras ( professional cameras) we dont have an education or schooling just taught ourselves. There is no way they are telling me that my friends and family are not allowed to take pictures at our wedding. If i do end up paying this fee I better get more than my 5 free pictures out of it.

#15 kailz23

kailz23
        • 16 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

My friend had her slr and we had np with it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users