Photo

DIY Tumblers - with pics - share your designs!

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#11 MRSPWILSON

MRSPWILSON
  • Site Supporter
  • 74 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by SamIAm85 

I ordered waterproof labels from Bridget at Davet Designs.

Just ordered some of these!  Thanks!

#12 MK71809

MK71809
    • Site Supporter
    • 112 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

These are great, I love ur adorable label. Can't wait 2 see them when they r done. Where did u purchase plain ones like that??? I want some!!! ;)

#13 kfritz

kfritz
      • Banned
      • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:24 PM

great idea

#14 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
        • 105 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 05:09 PM

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised! Posted Image

#15 sosodj

sosodj
          • 199 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:17 PM

what size are you r stickers that you orderes

#16 lyna89

lyna89
            • 70 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

They came out awesome! :D I really want to do this, they look so cute!

Originally Posted by sillafeliz 

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised!

#17 mvee1025

mvee1025
              • 155 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:08 PM

Alright SillaFeliz, spill the beans :)! • How many cups did they do? • What kind of label us this? • Would you mind sharing the name of the sign shop you went to? You guys are awesome!

#18 eq123

eq123
                • 34 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:16 PM

They're done!! They look awesome! For $25 you can't go wrong! We didn't even have to put the stickers on! One less thing we have to do! :) It's not so DIY but our original plan didn't work so well... So , if you want to do these, get the cups from your local dollarama and take them to a local sign/graphics company and see what they would charge - you'd be surprised! Posted Image

Oh these are gorgeous! Turned out really well! I really want to do cups but don't seem to have as much choice here in Scotland, anything I seem to find online has crazy shipping fees. I'm going to pinch your idea and check with my local printers , thanks.

#19 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 229 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:59 AM

Originally Posted by MRSPWILSON 

Just ordered some of these!  Thanks!

What size stickers did you order? Those looks like the perfect size! I see they offer any size and I don't know what size to tell them. Thanks!

#20 Jenn963

Jenn963
                    • 200 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 06:45 AM

THESE ARE PERFECT and exactly what I needed!!  Did you test them out and see that they are really waterproof?? they look awesome!

Originally Posted by SamIAm85 

I ordered waterproof labels from Bridget at Davet Designs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users