Sign in to follow this  
kaycag

Secrets Jamaica Photographer Needed!!!

I'm not using a Jamaican photographer, I'm bringing one with me but originally I was looking at Michael Saab. His work is incredible best I've seen of Jamaican photographers but his prices are also higher than most. There's also misha earle. I hear her prices are reasonable

I'm using Saab like Dazeydawl mentioned. But hear good things about Misha Earle and Merrick Cousley too, all of whom were mentioned here so you are off to a good start!

I love this website! Everybody is so informed and supportive. Thank you ladies so much! Alesixinjamaica I can't wait to hear your experience and see your photos! Five weeks out! cheer2.gif

Originally Posted by kaycag View Post

I love this website! Everybody is so informed and supportive. Thank you ladies so much! Alesixinjamaica I can't wait to hear your experience and see your photos! Five weeks out! cheer2.gif

Can't wait!!!

I decided to go with Misha Earle. She is reasonably priced. I looked over alot of her work before deciding on her. She also will cover up to $500 in vendor fees which was a definite plus for me!!